Chapter 45: Time Is On My Side

In an abandoned cabin, the gang had a demon strapped to a chair and threw holy water onto him. The demon screams and thrashes from side to side. "You ready to talk?" Dean asked the demon. "I don't know. I don't know anything!"

"Oh, you hear that, guys? He doesn't know anything." Dean said, turning to Sam and the girls. "Yeah, we heard." Sam said, both him and (RJ's y/n) smirking while (Slinky's y/n) frowned, not being as onboard with torturing for information as the others, even if it's a demon.

"I'm telling you the truth." The demon said. "Oh, you are? My god, then I think Dean here owe you an apology." (RJ's y/n) said. "You're right, honey." Dean said, smirking at his girlfriend as she handed him more holy water.

"Allow me to make it up to you." Dean said, right before he forces holy water into the demon's mouth, who screams out in agony. "I'm gonna ask you one last time...who holds our contract?!" Dean shouted.

The demon goes quiet, head hanging, then when he looks up his eyes are black and he's smiling. "Your mothers." He said, looking from Dean to (Slinky's y/n). "Yeah, they, uh, showed it to me right before I bent them both over."

Dean lean in close. "I want a name. Or else..." He growled. "Or what? You're gonna squirt your holy water in both ends? Please. Brother, that's like a fleabite compared to what's coming to me if I tell you jack. Do what you want. The only thing I'm scared of is the demon holding yours and her tickets." The demon explains.

Dean stares at the demon then looks at Sam, who nods and begin to recite an exorcism. "Regna terrae, cantate deo, psallite domino......." The demon started flinching and grunting in pain. "How does that feel? Does that feel good?" Dean asked, circling around the demon, who squirms.

"Go ahead. Send me back to hell..." The demon said and Sam stops the exorcism. "Cause when you get there, I'll be waiting for you and your little sidekick...with a few pals who are dying for a nice little meet and greet with Dean Winchester and (Slinky's y/n) Singer."

"Should I?" Sam asked and Dean glared down at the demon, who grins back maliciously. "Send him someplace he can't hurt anyone else." He said and Sam continues the exorcism, making the demon scream. (RJ's y/n) look over at Dean and (Slinky's y/n) as the two shared worried and frighten looks.

After the demon was exorcised, the body he possessed slump over dead. Dean and (Slinky's y/n) carry the body outside and bury him, while Sam and (RJ's y/n) stayed back in the cabin. When they return, they saw Sam finishing up a phone call.

"Bury the body?" (RJ's y/n) asked as Sam put his phone away. "Yeah. Looks like these demons ride 'em hard just for kicks." Dean said, opening a beer and takes a drink as he crashes tiredly onto a couch.

"What was the phone call about?" (Slinky's y/n) asked Sam. "Remember that thing in the paper yesterday?" He asked. "Stripper suffocates dude with thighs?" Dean asked. "Of course that would've caught your eye." (RJ's y/n) grumbled, shaking her head

"The other thing." Sam said, chuckling. "Right, the guy that walks into the E.R. and kneels over dead. His stomach's ripped out?" Dean asked. "His liver, actually. Anyways, I just found out something pretty damn interesting." Sam said. "What?" (Slinky's y/n) asked. "The dead body covered in bloody fingerprints, not the victim's."

"Okay, great. My man Dave Caruso will be stoked to hear it." Dean said. "Those fingerprints match a guy who died in 1981." Sam said and the others sat there in silence.

"Really. So, what are we talking? Uh, walking dead?" Dean asked. "Walking, killing dead?" (Slinky's y/n) added. "Maybe." (RJ's y/n) said, shrugging. "Zombies do like the other other white meat. Huh. Speaking of, what do you care about zombies?" Dean asked.