Chapter 32: Cause Baby, You're A Firework

(RJ's y/n) was sitting on the end of her bed, flipping through the TV channels. "How's it going in there?" She asked, glancing to the shut bathroom door. "I don't know." (Slinky's y/n) replied. "Get out here and let me see." (RJ's y/n) said, turning the TV off.

The bathroom door open and (Slinky's y/n) steps out, wearing a pair of jeans, a white shirt, and red short sleeve jacket. "Is this too casual? Is it not casual enough?" (Slinky's y/n) asked, zipping up her jacket and begins fiddling with the zipper.

"(Slinky's y/n), it's fine. You look nice." (RJ's y/n) told her. "I don't think so. Maybe I should change and wear something more...special." (Slinky's y/n) muttered. "You're going to watch fireworks, not attend a Royal Ball." (RJ's y/n) said, getting up and walking over to her.

"But this is my first date. And it's with Sam! I need to look as pretty as you, if I ever want chance with him." (Slinky's y/n) said. "Okay, first..." (RJ's y/n) said, dropping her hands on her friend's shoulders. "Thank you, I'm very flattered. And second, you already have a chance with him. He's crazy about you. You're overthinking this way too much." She said.

"Yeah, but..." (Slinky's y/n) tried to argue but (RJ's y/n) place a finger to her lips, silencing her. "Shush! Just taken in the fact you're about to go out a nice romantic date with the man of your dreams. Sam likes you, you like him, and you both know it. So just relax. You'll see, there's nothing to stress about."

Meanwhile next door, Dean stood with his arms cross as he watches Sam post notes on the wall over a map of the town. He attached some of the notes with red string, making it look like a big conspiracy wall. "Okay...this goes here. And there." Sam mumbled to himself as he works.

"Dude, don't you think this is a little much?" Dean asked. "Maybe, but that doesn't matter. I'm gonna take (Slinky's y/n) out on the most romantic evening of her life!" Sam said. "You know, considering she's never dated before. Any date would be the most romantic evening of her life." Dean pointed out.

"That's because that jerk played a cruel prank on her! She can't even relax around me when it's just us, because of him and all those other kids! (Slinky's y/n) is amazing and she deserves to have a date that's absolutely perfect." Sam said.

"Unless your psychic powers can also control the weather, there's no way to make sure this date is perfect. You won't even have time to enjoy the date because you'll be too busy worrying and trying to make sure (Slinky's y/n) has a good time. And she won't be enjoying it because she'll see you're not enjoying the date." Dean said and Sam realizes he has a point.

"Damnit...I didn't think about that." Sam said, grabbing his head with one hand and slapping himself on the face with the rest of the notes that he was holding in his other hand. "And that baby brother, is why you have zero luck with the ladies." Dean said, smugly.

"I just...I don't want to hurt her." Sam said, softly and Dean gives an understanding look, knowing how he feels. It was definitely something he worried about when it came to dating (RJ's y/n).

"Look I get why you doing all this, but really just relax. If (Slinky's y/n) is dumb enough to like you, then you got nothing to worry about." Dean said. "Don't call her dumb." Sam grumbled, glaring at him.

"My point is, (Slinky's y/n) doesn't want Prince Charming. She wants Sammy. Just be yourself and go with the flow." Dean said and Sam smiles a little. "Wow, (RJ's y/n) really has rubbed off on you. You actually gave some good dating advice there." He joked.

"Shut up. I've always had good dating advice, you just never asked for them." Dean said, defensively. "That's because before (RJ's y/n), all your so called dating advice, was about getting women in bed with you." Sam argued. "And they all work like a charm." Dean said, grinning, and Sam roll his eyes.