Chapter 11: Faith

The Impala pulled in front of an abandoned house and parked. The gang opened the trunk and Dean took out two tasers. "What do you got those amped up to?" Sam asked, taking one of the tasers. 

"A hundred thousand volts." Dean replied, giving the other taser to (RJ’s y/n) before grabbing another pair for himself and (Slinky’s y/n). "Damn." (RJ’s y/n) said. "Yeah, I want this rawhead extra fricking crispy. And remember, you only get one shot with these things. So make it count." Dean said, closing the trunk.

They enter the house and head down into the basement with their tasers and flashlights. Hearing a noise, they move toward a cupboard against the wall. Dean looks at Sam and the girls then whispers. "On three. One. Two. Three." 

Dean swings the door open, revealing a young boy and girl crouched down inside, covering their ears. "Is it still here?" (Slinky’s y/n) whispered to the kids, who nodded. "Okay. Grab your sister's hand, come on, we gotta get you out of here. Let's go, let's go." Dean said to the little boy, and they moved back towards the stairs to get the kids to safety. "Alright, go!" Dean shouted. 

Sam starts to take the children upstairs, when a hand grabs his legs, pulling him back down. The children scream and ran to the top of the stairs. "SAM!" Dean and the girls shouted and Dean shoots her taser but missed. "Sam, (Slinky’s y/n), get 'em outta here!" Dean commanded as Sam picks himself up. “Here take this!” Sam said, tossing his taser to Dean.

Sam and (Slinky’s y/n) went up the stairs to help the children to safety, while Dean and (RJ’s y/n) move around the basement on high alert, shining their flashlights into corners. "Come on!" Dean grumbled and they split off in different directions.

Suddenly, a ragged, hairy creature leaps up and shoves (RJ’s y/n) backwards. She loses her weapons and flashlight as she falls. She glances around and scrambles across puddles of water to grab the taser and releases it toward the creature as it moves toward her, electrocuting it. Electricity moves from the creature through the water lying on the ground to (RJ’s y/n). They both shake and twitch, until the creature falls and (RJ’s y/n) loses consciousness.

“(RJ’s y/n)!” Dean shouted as he runs over to her, a look of worry and concern etched across his face. “(RJ’s y/n)? No, no, no, no!” He mutters when she didn’t move or respond. “Dean! (RJ’s y/n)!” Sam called out as he and (Slinky’s y/n) run down the stairs and sees Dean kneeling before (RJ’s y/n).

(Slinky’s y/n) felt her heart stop when she saw her friend wasn’t moving. “(RJ’s y/n)!” she shouted, pushing past Sam as she runs over to Dean, who had half lifted (RJ’s y/n) and was holding her face with his other hand.

“What the hell happened?” Sam asked, running over to join them. “Please tell me she’s not…” (Slinky’s y/n) said, her voice going quiet as she starts to tear up. “C’mon, (RJ’s y/n). C’mon!” Dean pleaded, as tears formed in his eyes.

Later, the Winchesters brothers were standing at a receptionist desk in a hospital. (Slinky’s y/n) was sitting in a chair nearby, her legs pulled up onto it so she could hug them. She was staring at the floor anxiously and bitting her lower lip.

"Sirs, I'm so sorry to ask. There doesn't seem to be any insurance on file." The receptionist said, holding up a card. "Right. Uh, okay." Sam said, then looks over to Dean, who gives a Curt nod. Sam removes a card from his wallet and hands it to the woman, who glances at the card. "Okay, Mr. Burkovitz." She said.

The boys turn to see two cops waiting. Sam glances over to (Slinky’s y/n), who hasn’t move at all since she first sat down. “Can you…” Sam said, turning to his brother, who nods and walks over to talk to the cops.