Chapter 39: All Hell Breaks Loose Part 2

In an old barn outside of Goldcreek, Sam's and (RJ's y/n)'s corpses are lying on a couple of tables, Sam on one table and (RJ's y/n) on the other, with Dean sitting next to Sam as he stares out the window. (Slinky's y/n) was on the floor, her knees pulled up to her as she hugs herself, too shocked and upset to speak. "Sam...remember when you were little? You used to ask me all the time, you say; how come we don't have a mom, Dean? Where does Dad go when he takes off for days on end? You were so young and innocent, I decided right there that I would be protective. I would do everything in my power to protect you, little brother." Dean said, then he stops and looks down.

He then looks over at (RJ's y/n) and he just felt sick to his stomach. He goes over to her and he braces his hands on the edge of the table. "And (RJ's y/n)...." He said, in shaking tears, stopping to gulp then looks down. "I, uh...I can't believe I never said this to you before but...I love you." Dean said and (Slinky's y/n) looks up at him.

"And I'm an idiot for not telling you sooner. I was supposed to protect you too. I promised your dad I would. But I blew it. I'm so sorry, guys. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you. I couldn't protect anyone in the end. First Dad, then you two. G-Guys...how can I make this up to you?" Dean asked, breaking down in tears.

The door creeks open and sunlight spills into the dark room as Bobby stood in the doorway. "Dean. (Slinky's y/n). I know this is really rough for you two but...we can't just leave them like this. We gotta bury them." He said. "No." Dean said, quietly without rising his head while (Slinky's y/n) stays silent.

"We got things to do now. We gotta kill that Yellow-Eyed demon. You, (Slinky's y/n) and me, we need to get the Yellow-Eyed demon before he does something else." Bobby told him. "What's the point? Sam and (RJ's y/n) are dead. It's over. It's...done!" Dean growled, angrily.

"Dean." Bobby said, sternly. "Just get out and leave us alone!" Dean shouted and Bobby recoils and (Slinky's y/n) looks up at Bobby. "Dad...please." She pleaded, contritely, through her tears. Bobby frowns at her then at Dean before, slowly, he pulls the door shut, leaving the two alone with their dead beloved ones.

Dean and (Slinky's y/n) stand in a beautiful scenery in the middle of the crossroad. Two crossroad demons, a male and the female that Dean encounter before, stood in front of them.

"I'm sorry, you two, but those pathetic souls of yours isn't really worth that much." the female demon said after Dean and (Slinky's y/n) try to offer each other for Sam and (RJ's y/n). "Now, why don't you two run along and bury Sam and (RJ's y/n) before they start to rot." The male demon said, in British accent, and he and the other demon begin to walk away. "Okay a year. And my soul for (RJ's y/n)." Dean said and the demons stop. "And my soul for Sam." (Slinky's y/n) offered and the two demons share a look.

"How about one year then?" Dean asked. "It's a fire sale and everything must go, is that it? That's what it sounds like. You really are so incredibly sexy when you're desperate. You know that?" The female demon asked, walking over to Dean. "And you, little rabbit, are incredibly adorable when you're desperate. Which I've always have a soft spot for." The male demon said as he grabs (Slinky's y/n)'s chin.

"So what do you say?" Dean asked and the female demon and the male demon share a look again before the male demon nods and she places her hands on Dean's cheeks, leaning in close. "Okay. One year plus Sam's and (RJ's y/n)'s life, that much we can say yes to for now." The female demon said. "But listen up, if either of you try to weasel your way out of this, the deals off. Sam and (RJ's y/n) drop dead and they're back to rotten meat in no time." The male demon informs and Dean and (Slinky's y/n) look at each other.

"So what do you say, squirrel and rabbit?" The male demon asked, smirking. Dean and (Slinky's y/n) pause for a moment, thinking. Then Dean grabs a fistful of the female demon's hair and shoves their lips together, sealing the deal. And (Slinky's y/n) grabs the male demon's red tie and pulls him towards her, crashing their lips together as they also seal the deal.