Prologue

BTW K/DA interaction doesn't actually start until near the end of the Prologue. That is why it is a Prologue.

Y/N reminiscing POV

Ah, Los Santos, this city was like fool's gold, looks good then as soon as you scratch through a couple layers, it's just some plain old rock that is this crime-ridden city. But I'd be stupid to not thank it for where it took me and who it put me with. Let's go back before I ended up in Piltover, before I met them.

I hear a car door close as I'm in the driver's seat.

Dre: Hey man, good shit, you mind driving me to the resort?

Y/N: Yes sir, you think you can manage your own from here?

I drive a little above the speed limit, not wanting to startle him.

Dre: Don't worry bout' it. The phone was one thing, it was the unreleased songs that I really cared about.

Y/N: Your phone had your banking information on it, how is that not more important?

Dre: Would you rather have me hack your bank account and take some money? Or would you rather have me go torch up your grow house.

Dre scolds at me as I think for a moment, he's right.

Y/N: You got me beat.

Dre: Keep your business before your money man, business is what makes you money.

Y/N: True, never had to worry about it. Always have some partners you can trust.

I point backwards at the SUV behind us, Clayton behind the wheel, an enforcer of mine who follows me everywhere. Warren, the import export king, he helps run my warehouses and nightclub that get things from out of town. Will, our eyes in the sky, who runs the grow houses, and drug labs, making sure the tainted money is always running clear.

Dre: I was like that until I just had to kill one of my old partners, you never know.

Y/N: We've been together for about 10 years since we got here Dre, I think I know.

Dre: Try me bitch, Shaco and I had 20 years on our mile count.

A few minutes of silence passes as I pull up to the resort he was staying at. Mclaren, it handles nice, I might have to buy one.

Dre: Stay busy Mr. L/N, that's how you avoid getting merc'd. Keep that phone on, I'm gonna tell some people that you're the shit. You're going on tour.

I laugh a bit and I nod at him and make sure he gets on his helicopter safely. I turn around and get in the SUV.

Clayton: So how is Dre?

Y/N: Satisfied with our work, we're getting paid, we had a heart to heart, but that was mostly for me.

Warren: You gonna split it, or keep it to yourself like you did with the 40%?

Fuck, I was greedy when we robbed banks, but not only am I the one who does most of the work, I spend the most, so it evens out.

Y/N: Business is in my name bro, it's for me alone.

Clayton pulls up to the agency, parking outside it and heading up to our floor.

Franklin: Hey fellas! How was it?

Y/N: We did it!

Franklin: Fuckin right! That's what I'm talkin' bout'!

Franklin hugs me, that was not a familiar feeling, every person that wraps me up usually wants to rob me or arrest me, so I don't hug him back.

Franklin: Wanna party?