Chapter 47: Going shopping

Y/N POV

After a harsh punishment session from Eve for not calling her, I roll out of bed and throw on my clothes. I look out the window and yep, it's nighttime. 

Eve: Where you going darling? 

I look back at her and she's laying there on the bed, wanting me to come back to her. I need to meet Jayce to help design a suit of armor. 

Y/N: I need go shopping, I can't stay with you forever, I promise I'll be back...

I lean down and kiss her.

Eve: We can all go shopping together though!

Y/N: Not this type of shopping.

Eve: Oh, THAT type of shopping...

Y/N: I am meeting Jayce to make a suit of armor for me, I'm going to buy ammo at the range, a lot of ammo, and see what car Warren got me to work with. 

Eve: Well, be safe darling, and thank you for doing this...

Y/N: Please, I love you, I love all of you, this is a must. I know you guys would probably do the same thing for me. 

Eve: We really would, good luck, hunter.

She bites my ear before letting me go, giving me a smirk. 

I head outside and am greeted by Warren, who slaps the roof of a car he found.

Warren: 1997 Honda Civic Type R, it's fast, it's reliable, don't let the paint job fool ya, this thing is a fucking tank. 

I dab him up and we both sit in it. 

Y/N: So, where'd you nab this? 

Warren: Caitlyn let me take it from the impound lot. It blends in nice; nobody will know it's gone. Shame to say goodbye to another Type R, but it's going to Civic heaven after we're done.

Y/N: After I force Jhin to watch, and the girls had their fill, I'm throwing him in the back of this, blowing it up, throwing it off a cliff on the outskirts of the city, nobody is finding this clown.

Warren: Sounds good to me, you owe me a Civic.

Y/N: But this one isn't yours.

Warren: Yeah, but it's cool.

I turn it over and...

*HIGH PITCH REVVING* *CRACKLE CRACKLE BANG* 

Y/N: Ugh, that burble tune is awful. *chuckle* 

Warren: Yup... you already know.

Y/N: I wish it was more discrete, but I can't complain, it's disposable. 

*HIGH PITCH NYOOOOOM*

I take Warren back to Irelia's place across town and he gives me a high five. I get a beautiful smile from Irelia then turn around, heading to Jayce's lab. 

If I remember correctly, his card I got from him should still be it. 

I arrive at Jayce's lab and I am a little disappointed. It's pretty much a garage behind an actual science lab.

I hop out of the car and shake his hand.

Jayce: Now, we can't use the big lab because I can't just make anyone some armor. For a job like yours, you're gonna need the good shit, and since you aren't some military contractor or government figure, we're here. 

Y/N: Fair enough, just let me know what you need, I'll pay for it.

Jayce pulls out a tape measure and measures me up, he acts like a tailor until he asks me quite the question.