Chapter 23: Hashing things out

CLAYTON POV

Clayton: Oh, you know? That one is pretty nice.

Me and Sarah were getting married, I didn't think these couple months we've been together would result in this. But she offered to help me with the company back home. Which I hope she doesn't stab me in the back for; she could have done it time and time again though, so I don't think that's the case. 

I love her and she loves me, I can't wait until we're finally a thing. 

Sarah goes over the booklet one more time and makes a final decision.

Sarah: You know what? Yeah, I think that one will finally do.

I have the biggest feeling of relief; poor Sarah and I have been arguing for ages about which plan we were going with. I better call Jayce and let him know what we want. This Jayce guy does everything with his inventing, I hope he can help us out with this like he said he would.

Sarah: I'm happy we finally found something, ugh, this is going to be so special for us!

She kisses me through the mask, it's the thought that counts. I pick up my phone to text Jayce and I'm hit with...

Mundy: Clayton, we have a problem, Y/N.

Clayton: What about him, what happened with my friend?

Mundy: Mundo thinks Y/N harmed one of the girls over a flashback, now he's losing it.

Clayton: I'll be right there

Alright British engineering, you are going to take me to my buddy.

Sarah: Where you off to? 

Clayton: I'm so sorry Sarah, I have work, I promise I'll be back by morning. 

Sarah: Don't keep me waiting or else I'll have to start experimenting...

Fuck, L/N what did you do this time?

*DEEP SOUNDING NYOOOOOM* *POP CRACK POP*

Pitbull comes on the radio as I pull up to the penthouse, I get out and lock my car. I check the rounds in my revolver, and they all look good. I take a big sigh and step into the elevator.

I walk in the room and see the girls crying, alright Eve is crying the most, did he strangle her again or some shit? I tried to tell her to knock off the dominating, the more pain he feels the more he retaliates, it's just his mind, not even him.

Clayton: Where is Y/N? Tell me now.

Ahri points to his room. I go to open it and it is locked.

Y/N: Go away. I can't right now, I don't think I should lay a hand on anyone.

Clayton: L/N, it's me, stop being a bitch and open the door. You refuse to go to therapy so I am stuck taking care of you and you can't get your act together. You need to embrace that you did that shit, if you don't, I'll embrace it for you.

Y/N: Clayton, just go be with Miss Fortune, leave me alone.

Fuck this guy, I love him but come on.

Clayton whispers: Do I have permission?

Akali: Yes, go ahead *big sigh*.

Broken Y/N door 2.0, I boot the living shit out of the door and see he has a gun pointed to his head. This sad sap, he wants to do it so bad but me and him both know what happens if he does it. 

The girls are all frightened by the door being broken, but not by what I just saw. They don't need to know about this. 

There's only one person I know who can talk to him and maybe give him some sense, someone who can tell him how useful he really is. The one who gave him immortality in the first place, that void guy that chats with us every time we die.