Chapter 48: Trying to focus

Y/N POV

Her seductive look is too much, I blush back and she just giggles. 

Kai: Come on, let's head to my room. I need you to take me...

I kiss her a little bit on the couch, then I pick her up, carrying her to the room, closing the door behind me. 

LEMON LEMON LEMON TIME LEMON TIME LEMON

I set her down and she pushes into me, kissing me hard, tongue exploring my mouth. 

She pulls way, right as she does that, I pull her back in.

I kiss her and fight her for dominance, ultimately, she lets me win, she definitely wants this. 

We go back and forth, pushing each other against the walls, the dresser, the drawer, until we ultimately end up on the closed door to her room. 

I press her up against the door and she just grinds on me as I do it, moaning and touching herself.

She gets the brilliant idea to take out my member, stroking it and rubbing it against her pants. 

Kai: So hot... I've been looking forward to this...

She turns around and pushes her butt against my member, grinding against it while giggling. 

After a bit longer I push her against the door, causing her to moan. She looks back at me with eyes full of lust.

Kai: Y/N... 

Y/N: Kai'Sa...

Kai: Pull those pants off and give it to me already, I need it... *moan*

She starts touching herself, I grab the top of her pants and pull them down, I pull her underwear down with it. 

Her pussy was already dripping wet, I knew I didn't need any lube to get started. 

Kai: Yes... O-Oh fuck! *moan*

I slide it inside her and all she does is moan non-stop. I start to move in and out slowly, enjoying every inch of her. 

Y/N: You feel so good Kai... I love it...

There is no other noise but the ambient ac unit and our moans, it's blissful. 

Kai: Y/N...

She looks back, I see one of her shiny purple eyes in the dark, she winces each time I go in. 

Immediately, she starts moving with me, slapping her ass against my hips. 

Y/N: Kai... fuck... *moan*

I push deeper, clapping her faster. I move my hands up to her shoulders as she looks back at me.

Kai: Y/N! Fuck me! Oh yes! Faster! *loud moan* 

The clapping sounds get louder as I grip her shoulder tighter. 

Kai: Slap it! Slap that ass... it's yours... *loud moan* 

I take my other hand and...

*Smack*

Kai: Fuck! Yes! *yelp*

*Smack* 

Kai yelps again, she does it every time I smack it. I'll do it one more time...

*Smack*

Kai: So FUCKING! Hot! *loud moan* 

She winces every time it claps, she slowly starts to smile as I pound her against the door.

We go at it for another ten minutes, she came on it about twice, but I didn't stop, all she's doing is resting her head against the door, staring back at me with an open smile.