Chapter 43: Old "friends"

Y/N POV

Shit...

I look around and try to fight the urge to shoot her in the back. She really doesn't deserve that; I was a fucking douche back then. Hell, some people say I still am. 

Katarina: You Y/N? I thought I recognized you from somewhere!

Y/N: Yeah, I am, but I don't think we met yet, Katarina, right? You got ditched that night by this fucking dumbass named Y/N who really regrets what he did now. He also says he's sorry. 

Katarina laughs, coming up to me. 

Katarina: You sure you weren't him? I mean... the aviators... the jacket... which looks just as sexy as I remembered it... the sarcasm, oh, the sarcasm...

I go silent, waiting for her to hit me. She tries to punch me in the gut, but I hit her hand away, sweep my leg, I hop over that, headbutt me, I back up, SHIT! I didn't dodge that one! She hit me right in my crotch, I just fall on the floor in defeat. 

Katarina: Start talking! What do you have to say for yourself!? You bastard! 

She starts tearing up as she punches me, I wasn't giving her an answer, so she got impatient. 

Katarina: Worthless! To think! To think I ever had a chance with you! 

She punches me until she's tired, then she takes out the knife. 

Katarina: Oh! I'm gonna enjoy this...

Y/N: Kat! Wait! I'm sorry... really... you deserved so much better...

Katarina: I sure did...

*BLOOD IMPACT*

She slides the blade in my chest, right into my heart, this had to be the worst pain I ever felt. I see Graves over there as he just watches, then the world goes purple. 

Bel'Veth: Well, Y/N, some people just aren't worth saving...

Y/N: That's not what happened, I wasn't trying to save her! Just put aside our differences and find that monster. 

Bel: Sorry... I wasn't paying attention, Clayton and Sarah were doing it...

Y/N: How loud is he?

Bel: Not louder than her, oddly enough. 

We both laugh, she swipes her finger and I fly back down to the world. I round the corner leaning on the dumpster as she stabs my corpse over and over again, then the corpse fades away.

Katarina: Bastard... He's gone, and I don't feel any different...

Y/N: Yup, learned that the hard way. It sucks honestly. 

She turns around and stands in shock. Graves isn't surprised at all; he always expects some stupid shit to happen when dealing with me. 

Katarina: The fuck?! WHAT ARE YOU?!

Y/N: Immortal, as long as you're around, you aren't getting rid of me, kill me as many times as you want. 

And she did, she threw her overcompensating knife at me, and I think it took my head off, no idea, I just came back again, this time out of the other alley way. 

Y/N: Yeah, I'm happy we didn't do this inside the club. There is blood everywhere! Such a mess! 

Me and Graves both laugh as she chops both my arms off. resulting in me screaming, then she kicks me over and I bleed out. I come back again, and I think she's done. 

Y/N: You done? I said I was sorry, but I'll say it again. Kat, I was a terrible human being, I might not be able to try again, but I'm ready to move on, and I want to help you do that as well. You can't let this past hatred consume you like that.