Chapter 16: A night out

Y/N POV

Me and Clayton just sit there and think for a moment on what to do. The girls are out, we both got our fun, but the night is still young. We aren't in the mood for a party, we just want to chill.

Clayton: So, where did you guys go?

Y/N: One of the make out points, where else?

Clayton: HAH! Right. We went out to dinner and had it in the studio couch I've been sleeping on. Y'know, that one that visitors sit on when the girls record?

Y/N: OOF! I don't think I'm going to look at that couch the same way again.

Clayton: Did you guys do it in the car?

I nod.

Clayton: Filthy! Horrid even! I will never trust your car to be clean bro.

Me and Clayton laugh and top off our drinks.

What to do what to do... Wait, is that an Xbox under the TV? How come I never noticed this?! And a PS5?! Damn. 

Clayton: Hey is that a Xbox down there?

Y/N: You thinking what I'm thinking?

Clayton: Drunk game sesh?

Y/N: Drunk game sesh.

Me and Clayton frantically look for controller until he opens up the drawer on the end table. There are four pink controllers, glorious. I turn one on and fire up the Xbox. Clayton does the same with his controller.

I attempt to add my account to the Xbox and it's a success. Welcome back, DeezNutz360. Clayton then adds his, but it takes him a few tries.

Clayton: Motherfu-

Password success. Welcome, FatDoinkerLover69.

We both laugh at our goofy names, names we haven't changed since our first apartment.

Y/N: Let's see what we got, Minecraft, Lego Star Wars, Call of duty? Black ops 1, 2, and 3 installed? I didn't know they were like us.

Clayton: Check that at the bottom it looks lit, League of Legends?

On console, how did it get on there, what is this? Fiction?

Y/N: We bootin' it up? You sure?

Clayton: Fuck that shit, I ain't playing League.

Y/N: Yeah nahhhhh.

We completely brush past it and go back to Minecraft, it is the ideal game to play intoxicated. Two grown men who run a billion-dollar company are about to play Minecraft split-screen while drunk at 10 PM. Yup, we hit the limit.

EVELYNN POV

We arrived at the Lux Club, everyone cheered once again as we got out of the car out front, it gets old after the first, I don't know, fifty? We walk in to the Lux Club and are greeted by the Mistress Lux herself. Although, I'm fine with anyone as long as they don't try to go for our Darling.

Lux: Girls! Girls! I am so happy you chose my club once again for tonight!

Eve: Aaaah! Lux! We have to celebrate! This little one popped her cherry!

The other girls scream in excitement.

Lux: I don't see why that's such a big celebration but, hey! Let's drink!

Eve: Truth is, we need a break, the work Y/N does stresses us out! We love him, but it worries us when he doddles!

Ahri: He really wants to keep us safe, and that's really sweet. Like Eve said, we love him! But his methods are truly crude.