Chapter 35: First concert

Y/N POV

About a month has passed since Sera came home, and I think she's doing alright. The girls finally started working again, they had their concert just last week, Seraphine was amazing too, I can tell they are all excited to be back in it. 

I got a new suit, silky black instead of the more matte fit, got some gold bits and pastel pink here and there too, courtesy of my new job. I am now the head of security and assistant manager for the K/DA, when someone has issues, they come to me, and when the girls need help, I'm the first stop. I still am part of the company we started, but there's no need to worry about it now, it's in good hands.

*LOUD BOOM, PYROTECHNICS ENSUE*

Oh yeah, I almost forgot I was at a concert this week too. 

All the girls: Hello, people of Noxus! K/DA is here to rock your world!

They open up with Villain, not a bad one to start off with, you just gotta drone it on, make people think they got their money's worth.

The whole crowd roars, I can hear them through the soundproofing backstage. 

Mundo: Ah Y/N! Business is good!

Y/N: You love to see it!

We clink are drinks together and down the champagne like it was water. I can finally let loose now that I don't have to nurse Sera back to health, she's finally okay, and the fans adore her.

Me and Mundo head out of the backstage area and loop around to the front of the stage. We join all the rabid fans in the mosh pit. 

Fanboy: Oh my god! It's Mundo! Holy shit! I'M LOSING IT!

Fanboy: There he is! The security! LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOO....

He fades out as the music picks up. We all scream at the girls, me and Mundo are right in the front as the rest of the fans hound us. 

Y/N: LET'S GET FUCKED UP! WOOOOO!

*ANOTHER BOOM, SPARKS FLY*

The crowd around me roars instead of cheering the girls on. Oh shit, I might steal their show! We turn around and I get a wink from Eve, who's giving it her all. 

Fanboy: She winked! She winked at me! OH MY GOD I'M IN LOVE! PLEASE STEP ON ME!

Alright, now I regret standing here with these fans. 

Another Fanboy: AKALI PLEASE! LET ME LICK YOUR ABS!

ANOTHER Fanboy: SERA! SERA! I NEED TO SNIFF YOUR HAIR!

Me and Mundo look at each other in disgust, then look back at the crowd. Hey, they paid top dollar for these seats, as long as they don't...

I see one try to hop the fence, you little shit. I shimmy over and grab the kid, throwing him back in the crowd. 

Mundo: Mundo apologizes Y/N! Fans lose it from time to time!

Yeah, these guys are down astronomically, except the girls, they want to be them so bad. 

Fangirl: OH KAI! I LOVE THOSE MOVES GIRL!

Another fangirl: SHE'S HITTING IT! WOOOOO!

They all scream, Me and Mundo bob up and down to the other side of the mosh pit, finally, we met the people here that came to party.

Ekko: Y/N!!! COME GET FUCKED UP WITH US!

The college girls all scream as Ezzy rises out of the group. Oh god, I recognize that look, he's crossed!