Chapter 9: The setup

Y/N POV

I put on a pair of some goofy clothes. I put on a floral button shirt, and some shiny black slacks, I also throw on my snake-skin shoes to compliment the look. Yeah, I am totally not some drug smuggler or anything like that. I put my gun in the back of my pants again like last outfit. I leave my room and then shut the door.

I'm greeted by Akali: So, how's your shower buddy?

Y/N: I don't know what you're talking about.

Akali: Dumbass, I live next door, also nice threads, very colorful. 

Y/N: You aren't jealous or anything are you? I could give you some attention if you want.

Akali blushes, then rejects the offer.

Akali: Not now, the costume people are in the lounge...

I peek around the corner and notice someone familiar.

Y/N: Jayce!?

Jayce: Y/N! Last time I saw you, you were drunk as a skunk!

Y/N: You're the costume designer? I thought you were an inventor.

Jayce: I use my skills to make these wild costumes, man, its good business, especially for people like these.

He points at the K/DA poster above the bar. I met Jayce at the hotel, I didn't think he would be here talking to me again, but it was good to see him, even though the last time we talked was only for like 30 minutes.

Eve: He's helping us come up with some cool designs for our next music video and our next couple concerts. They were delayed, so we got some more time to work on it.

Jayce: So why are you here Y/N? You said you a celebrity solutions agent? Whatever that means.

I pull up a chair and sit at the table.

Y/N: Yeah, I came from San Andreas to help the girls with an issue after Mundo gave me a call. Think of me as like a security, or a private investigator. Actually, both of those.

Jayce: Well, I promise you, I'm not involved in whatever is going on with them, proof being I don't know.

Eve: Relax, Jayce, just because he comes from somewhere else doesn't mean he's all bad. He's got a good smile, right Darling? *wink*

I make a small smirk, blushing lightly. Jayce looks back and forth with a confused expression and then nervously scratches the back of his head.

Jayce: anyway...

COSTUME TALKING ENSUES

The sun was going down, I assume it was almost 5, daylight savings hasn't kicked in this time of year.

Jayce: So, it's decided, we're doing something elegant, something golden. 

Eve: I like the gold.

Akali: I like the flames.

Ahri: Aww they look so cute!

Kai'Sa: As long as it's flexible, I don't want to think about what happened last time...

Y/N: *snore*

Eve kicks my foot, startling me awake. I look down at the sample photos and try not to drool.

Y/N: Y-Yeah they look good, I don't make the rules, I'm just the guest. 

Eve: You're more than just the guest, darling.

I feel her grab my hand under the table. 

Jayce: well, I guess it's decided then, I'll hit up Mundo and see if we can get something made here. Nice seeing you Y/N, keep in touch.