Chapter 40: The boys

Y/N POV

I wake up to the sunlight coming in from the window in the back of the room. I go to get up but then I realize once again that I am being held down. These girls are truly something else, and I love them for it.

I hear the elevator open up. 

Clayton: Y/N, anybody home? Brought some of the fellas over, we wanna do some skits shit. 

I hear walking coming up to my room, Warren opens the door and the other two peek their heads in, all I can do is pop my head up as the girls all snooze on me. 

Warren: Damn!

Will: Holy shit, you sly dog.

Clayton: Yeah, he's busy, let's come back later. Sorry Y/N!

Y/N: No, guys, help!

They laugh as they close the door, leaving towards the elevator. The door closing caused Sera to wake up, she yawns and rests her head back down on my chest, looking right into my eyes. 

Sera: Who was that Y/N? You aren't having second thoughts again... are you? 

She scratches my chest a little bit while giggling.

Y/N: Those were my boys, Clayton just wanted to stop by to grab me for something. They saw I was a little occupied pleasing five women, so they left.

Ahri slowly wakes, up, I can tell it was Ahri because I see a tail wagging up in the air by my foot. Kali had to have been next, because I see a weight lift off my other leg. 

Kali: *yawn* Why didn't you go with him?

Y/N: Because I was crushed by you guys. 

Ahri: That's right... you're ours... Mmmmm... *purr*

She rubs against my calf as Eve and Kai wake up almost at the same time, hitting me with those eyes. Holy shit, the eyes. They roll off of me, giggling, finally letting me free. I go to raise both my arms and they both hug them, giving me smirks from each of them.

Y/N: Come on guys, let's go about our day, huh?

Eve: But Darling... you know we want to snuggle...

Kai quietly: Just five more minutes baby...

Kali: Yeah, I'm in favor of that.

The rest just nod their heads. I lay my head back down, staring up at the ceiling as the girls snuggle back into me. 

TIMESKIP

After enough snuggling later, we were all up and at the table. Kai made us all breakfast, classic eggs, nothing special, it was perfect. I didn't pig out because I had a long day today.

Warren and Will are in town, so we gotta party and make a plan to take down Jhin. I receive a kiss from each girl as I walk towards the elevator, then I feel a ninja grab me from the back. 

Kali: We gotta play with that tank, remember!?

Y/N: If it's there I'll let you know, trust me. 

I give her a kiss goodbye and the elevator takes me down to the lobby. 

I walk outside and I see a familiar car from back in the day. The '72 Chevelle Malibu, finally restored to its former glory, sorta. Warren of course had to give it his personal touch with a supercharger sticking out of the hood.

Y/N: So, you finally got the shitter back on four wheels, huh? 

I say that, knowing he put his blood, sweat, and tears into getting it back into this state.