Chapter 44: To the fight club

Y/N POV

Eve: What about the fight club? It's a good place to eat and it's a good vibe until we figure out a plan. 

Y/N: Yeah, sounds good. 

Kali: I still want to get my bike out...

Y/N: So, am I taking my car? 

Sera: How about, you and Kali take her bike, we can just take Eve's. 

Kai: Oh yeah! There we go!

Kali: I just don't want to feel like I'm hogging Y/N from you guys...

Eve and Ahri both put their hands on Kali's shoulders.

Ahri: Girl, come on, we get plenty of Y/N as is, just because you've been out and about with him doesn't mean you're keeping him from us. We'll get our share soon enough. 

Ahri winks at me, making me a little uncomfortable. Eve looks at me and licks her lips, I'm aroused, I'm gonna be honest. 

Y/N: Right, so it's decided, I'll drive.

Kali: Oh, I love it when you drive...

We ride down the elevator to the garage, saying hello to the motorcycle once again. 

Y/N: I'm looking forward to seeing Braum, wonder how he's been. 

Kali: Eve would know, she's the one most active around town, making sure that we still exist to people and what not 

Y/N: Yep, never forgot the K/DA are around.

Kai: That's right...

Kai gives me a kiss as I sit on the bike, she hops in the Porsche and they speed off. I grab the helmet from Kali and give it back to her. I care more about her safety than my own. 

Kali: But, you're the rider. 

Y/N: But, I'm immortal, and I'm stupid, so put the helmet on. I care about you more. 

Kali: Sweet... Just don't ride too fast.

Y/N: I'll ride like you ride. 

Kali: Moaning and screaming your name?

I look behind her, giving her a face of disappointment while I blush. All she does is just laugh. She crushed her hair as she puts the helmet on, I then get ready to blast off to the fight club. 

*ELECTRIC WHIRRING* *BEEP BEEP* *NYOOOOOOM* 

Kali holds me tighter as we weave in and out of traffic, we whip right past the other car, Kali laughs as we pass them. 

Kali: *Giggle* That was hilarious! Eve was so mad! Ahri and Sera were priceless!

I laugh back.

Y/N: That's awesome!

*NYOOOOOM* *POP POP POP*

The purple Porsche just comes up beside us, speeding on a street with no traffic, Eve gives me the wink and I take off again, we're street racing, let's go. 

We get a couple intersections before the club before we slow down. Eve cuts me off and makes sure she gets in the lot first.

Eve hops out of the car with her sunglasses on, coming up to our spot as we pull up next to her. 

Eve: Good race darling... might have to punish you for miss-behaving.

She runs her claws along my chin, then walking away. I can't get over that, it feels amazing every time. I adjust my sunglasses, hopping off the bike, Kali takes off her helmet and we all walk in together.