Chapter 1: Touchdown

Y/N POV

We arrive to the company hangar, I don't see anyone here though, I asked Will to get the ferry for our travel because I want my car. damn Will, he's never on time. I take out my phone and try to call him. He doesn't pick up, then I hear a plane coming from the distance, me and Clayton watch as the air ferry lands. I remember that plane, we used it for running cars, until people offered to just transport them for us. Now we just use it like a toy...

FLASHBACK

Clayton and Y/N: One... two... three..!!!

We unlatch the beaten up car and it flies out of the plane.

Warren is on the ground recording it, I still never saw that video. What else am I going to do with a plane like this? 

FLASHBACK END

I watch as he pulls the ferry right outside the hangar and I push the giant staircase up in front of the door. I see him kick it open and walk on down.

Will: Sorry I'm late gentlemen! I was getting laid, something Clayton will never understand!

Clayton: Fuck you too, how's the sky?

Will: It's pretty clean, so where we headed, Piltover, red eye style?

Y/N: Yup.

Will: Alright cool, I'm cracked out on coffee and dayquil, so we're gonna be just fine...

Sometimes I question Will's flying practices, but then he manages to impress me every time I doubt. I think about this as he pops open the ramp and pulls the car into the cargo bay. We walk in the lounge area and take a seat, waiting for Will to pack it up.

Clayton: So, what are we doing once we get there? 

I hand him my phone with the address.

Y/N: Hop in the car, drive there, give a good first impression, then get to work.

Clayton nods and hands me my phone back.

Will climbs up about 15 minutes later. 

Will: We're all packed up, let's take off!

He throws on the Bluetooth sound system and plays some music as he fires up the plane. He slowly and meticulously backs out of the end of the hangar and makes a loop to the runway. We feel the jolt of the rapidly increasing speed until we set off. 

Will: We are airborne! Piltover, here we come!

I text Mundo.

Hey Mundo, we're coming in our own plane, you got a hangar we could use to park in for just a few?

Mundo knows of one, go to the hangar on the South side of the airport, it will say K/DA on the plaque beside it. Mundo will try to meet you at the airport! Mundo wishes safe travels!

I go into the cockpit with Will.

Y/N: We are going to hangar, S-021, the K/DA hangar, when you go to taxi in there, make sure at some point you tell them we're with K/DA.

Will: This ain't the first time I landed a commercial airliner.

Y/N: But have you done it legally or illegally before?

Will: You got me.

I sigh and pat Will on the shoulder as I go back to the lounge area. I'm too beat from running errands for Dre and C/N (Company Name) Inc, I just want to sleep, so I did. I fall asleep on the couch in the first-class area.

I wake up to some rap music blasting in my ears, Will is out of the cockpit and Clayton is pouring shots with him. I get the cockpit is right there, but autopilot can't do everything!