Chapter 33: Oh Sera, my Seraphine

Y/N POV

Well, it's time. We get to go meet the mastermind herself. Caitlyn already got her in the Piltover jail, we didn't even bother attending the trial to make this easier, I hate the press. After that night with Kali, our dumpster fire has finally been put out, and got polished, making it clean again. 

We all hop out of the SUV and Mundo drives off. We go in the front entrance and are greeted by Caitlyn. 

Caitlyn: Alright guys, I'm going to ask you hand over any weapons before going in, we don't want anything to happen now, would we?

She winks at me and gives me a smirk. I take my gun out and put it in the tray, I hope that isn't gone when I get back. Kali pulls her kunai out and puts it in the tray. Eve drops her claws in there, Kai just shrugs her shoulders, her guns will pop out when she needs them, you can't just take them off. 

Caitlyn: Good enough... Come on, Y/N, you're first. The rest of the girls might cause some drama, I want you to soften the impact a bit when they all show up.

I take a deep breath; I am about to meet a potential psychopath. I walk in the conference room and take a seat at the metal table. First time I was here, I shot my way out; I'm hoping she's nothing like me. 

FLASHBACK

I gradually make my way out of the department; I am greeted by Clayton with his armored car. 

Clayton: Courtesy of Warren, hop in!

I'm glad I had him. I look down and I can almost feel the rain hitting me as it washes the blood off of my hands, and the gun I stole. 

FLASHBACK END

I take the fattest deep breath; I see the door open. I see a shorter, skinnier girl enter the room and sit down on the other side of the table. She had what looked like blue hair, but the dye is wearing off, so the pink roots are showing; exotic, I like it. 

Seraphine: You're too cute to be a lawyer, who are you? You look good, maybe you... wait... *laugh*

Yeah, judging by that introduction, she isn't the sanest person I met. 

Y/N: I'm Y/N, a celebrity solutions agent from Los Santos, and you are Seraphine am I correct?

Seraphine: SERAPHINE?! AHAHA! *inhale* She's dead, gorgeous, now, why are you here?

Y/N: I was dealing with your case against the K/DA, why did you do it? Would you give them a second chance?

Seraphine: K/DA... K... D... A... *grumbles* Bitches, all of them! They don't appreciate real art, and they call themselves artists... *tch*

Y/N: Answer the second question.

Seraphine: They aren't here, are they? Because if they were, I'd tell them myself! NO! They kicked poor Seraphine around all these years. Seraphine is gone now thanks to them; I am the Faerie! 

Y/N: No, you're not, you're Seraphine, stay with me. I sit closer to her, she goes to grab me, but her hands are cuffed to the table. 

I grab her one hand, this worked with Kat, it might work with her, I gotta tell her something heartfelt, what to say...

Y/N softly: Sera, I know you feel pure hatred, and your boyfriend just made you give into what you were feeling, turning you into this...

Sera just laughs. I go up and unplug the camera in the room. I know they were okay with that, because I heard no movement.

I grab her hand again and with my other hand...

*SLAP OF SENSE*

Seraphine: Owwww, you... you...