Chapter 22: Slumber party

Y/N POV

We all pile onto the couch with some blankets and some pillows to set the vibe just right. I hear Eve set up the Bluetooth speaker and I'll admit it's some chill vibes. (Whatever chill music you like, you imagine it).

Y/N: Ooooo... That music is tight. 

Eve: I know, I love this playlist. I'm happy you and I can chill the same, darling.

Mundo: Mundo likes this playlist! Tell Mundo, how late will you guys be up until? 

Y/N: We're going all night buddy. You gonna be alright with that?

Mundo: Mundo has his place to sleep if it becomes an issue. Mundo wishes you all a good night.

Y/N: How are you just here too? You just teleport?

Mundo: Mundo has a mastery, Clayton knows this already, ask him. 

Y/N: That doesn't answer my... aaand he's gone...

Mundo just vanishes into the dark, and I hear the elevator go down. That Mundo guy, I wish I had a mastery, too bad my mastery is just killing people. Ugh. I hate that thought.

Y/N: We have a rule though, we keep the gossip at an all-time high. This shit is gonna rock.

Kai: I sure hope so, I never really did this before...

Eve: Don't worry Kai honey, I'll show you the ropes. You hear what happened with Vi?

Kai: She slept with some student, didn't she?

Eve: Oh, yes, she sure did!

Kai just has a realization. She is now feeling the gossip.

Kai: Oh... my... god.... I knew she was such a skank!

All the girls laugh, I just sit there, smiling. Being the only guy in a gossip group can get pretty boring. But it's awesome to hear what they have to say.

Kali: But really, she isn't like Miss Fortune! How can she forgive Clayton like that?!

Y/N: I don't know what Vi was even expecting though when that happened. How did Miss Fortune not find out about it sooner?

Ahri: Beats me, but that whole situation is fucked.

Y/N: Typical Clayton, leaving wreckage behind him as he just keeps walking. Also typical, not telling his girlfriend about having to sleep with someone for our case. 

Kali: Did he really need to sleep with Vi? I mean, seemed like just a date.

Y/N: If that ONE date doesn't lead to sex, is it even a date?

Kali: You got me there, at least with us it was no one-night stand. 

Y/N: Yeah, for real. 

Ahri: Actually, how can this Y/N guy sleep with four women at once? He is such a whore, like for real!

Y/N: Oh, fuck you... don't start. You guys all wanted the what's it called? Polyamorous? What's this harem shit you got me involved in?

Me and Ahri laugh.

Y/N: Ah, but back to Clayton, I got to give him some respect for trying. He just sees something affects his job and just loses it. Even if it disregards his friends and lovers. 

Eve: Friends? Darling, tell us more... *giggles*

Her eyes go wide with curiosity. 

Y/N: Story time, I guess. Uhhhhh let me think....

I think of an event that I can really remember. The girls get comfy as they all look at me. OH! The yacht job! Me and him were both dicks to each other.