Chapter 28: Jealousy-charged

Y/N POV

Kai: Well, he was a long friend of them though, you can't just do that...

Y/N: They wanted to do this; they chose him for this. They should know what is going to happen. Eve, hand me my gun darling. 

I point at the couch cushion. Eve gives me my gun that was under the couch cushion, I check the clips in my pockets and the gun itself. I roll to my room to get my suppressor. I snag it off the nightstand, turn around and head out the room. I am greeted by a worried Ahri, wait, she didn't go with them?

Ahri: Y/N, please don't do this, I am so fucking sorry! Akali had this idea and-

Y/N: Eve already told me about it. So, you know want to know what happens when I get jealous? Talk to Kayn, I see Yasuo lay a hand on my Kali, he's fucking dead. Now, out of the way!

Ahri: Just, please, don't do this... He doesn't deserve this! He doesn't know what's going on!

Y/N: I'll give him one chance to run, if he doesn't...

I gesture my gun shooting...

Y/N: Pew pew pew.

Ahri: Thanks, that's all I'm asking for, a chance. You won't see him again!

I roll to the elevator and ride down to the first floor. I hit the handicapped door button and am greeted by Mundo outside. 

Mundo: Ah, Y/N! Still working even off your feet?

Y/N: Only for a security risk that endangers the lives of the girls.

Mundo: Yasuo? Mundo doesn't understand. 

Mundo inhales his cigar as I think of a reason. 

Y/N: Yasuo is trying to get with Akali to fall in love with him, you know of him trying this before?

Mundo: All of his advances were never successful, Personally, Mundo thinks he should not be involved in this whole drama, bad for business. 

Y/N: Yep, that is why I am going to get rid of him. 

Mundo: Mundo thinks that is a little excessive. How bad can Yasuo be?

Y/N: Mundo, in my line of work you have to go with a gut feeling sometimes. I just know this isn't good for them.

Mundo: So, in other words, Mundo guesses you have a mastery? 

Y/N: Sure, I guess I have a mastery.

We both laugh. 

Mundo: They took your car.

Y/N: I know, like I said; security risk. I would head inside, that way this doesn't connect to you. 

Mundo: Very well, have a good night, Y/N.

Y/N: Shut those cameras off out front too. 

Mundo nods, I see the red blinking lights on the cameras go off about a couple minutes later.

*NYOOOOM* *POP POP POP*

Yasuo: Akali, that club was amazing, Ezreal was so good!

Kali: Happy you enjoyed it, now come on, let's go back inside. 

Yasuo: Actually... I might head out... The security guy creeps me out. I'll see you again though.

Kali: O-Of course, I'd love to.

I tighten the grip on my pistol as they lean in to kiss each other. I begin to slowly clap my hands and roll up to the car as they both look at me.

Y/N: Awww, that's cute. You take my car... You kiss my girlfriend... It's really heartbreaking, you'd be a good actor I'd say.