Chapter 42: Work day

Y/N POV

I wake up in the morning on my bed, not wasting time with the day I immediately throw on my sneakers and go for a run, it's grind time. We are ready to take down Jhin, we just need to find his bitch ass. I need to get this stress out of me, working out is the best way. 

RUN TIME

Running around the city has given me a new perspective of it. I notice more and more people recognize me as I'm running by, hoping that it doesn't draw too much attention to me. 

I know I've gone far when I run to Heimerdinger's shop, I turn left and start running towards the fight club. I'd fight there but I am trying to lift after this. I pass through the park, and I see Sera and Kai sitting on a bench, chilling out. 

Y/N: *pant* Fancy seeing you guys here...

Kai: Oh! Y/N Baby! How's your run?

Sera: Hey Y/N!

Y/N: *pant* Oh, you know, it sucks but, keeps the shape that you guys crave...

I put my hands on my knees, resting for a minute. I look up and Kai is blushing, so it's Sera's turn to speak. 

Sera: You heading back to the penthouse?

Y/N: Yeah, I gotta work some more stress out of me. Might hit the gym I don't know. 

Sera: You know, there's other ways of working out...

She blushes and then grins at me.

Y/N: I'd fuck but, I wanna lift instead, better for my body, trust. 

Sera: O-oh.. uhm... Not what I-

I lean in and kiss her, then I run off as Kai regains her composure.

Kai: Really? Because that's what I was thinking... *giggles*

GYM TIME

I step foot in the gym and am greeted by a Kali warming up. I see her bend over and it impresses me every time I see her. She looks at me through her legs. 

Kali: Babe... I didn't expect to see you here this early... *giggle* 

Y/N: Yeah, the run is never enough. 

Kali: Facts... come lift with me, see how much you bench. 

Y/N: I ain't maxing, just doing it for strength.

I stand next to her as she comes up, beginning some stretching with her. Kali giggles when I see her inch closer to me. 

Kali whispers: Take your sweatshirt off... Take your shirt off...

I chuckle.

Y/N: I think some voices in my head are telling me to take my top off. 

Kali whispers: Do it.... do it.... Give me something to look at....

Y/N: Oh no... what am I doing...?  *Light chuckle*

I slip off my sweatshirt while she laughs, tossing it aside, I slip off my shirt and throw it in her face.

Kali: A souvenir? You shouldn't have... 

She blushes when she sees my tone, it isn't much, but it's finally something after all the work I pumped into it. 

Y/N: You like what you see? Come on, why don't you take your shirt off? 

She's wearing a sport's bra, so she's already got it off. 

Kali: That'd just be weird, you little freak... 

She lightly punches my arm as we stroll up to the weight rack. I know she's gonna go heavy, I am going for reps this time around, building endurance is key for my position. The phonk flows through my veins as I'm ready to pump some iron.