Chapter 5: Leak patched, what's next?

Y/N POV

Hmm, what to wear, I think as I look at my clothes. I could go formal like I went before, Ahri did say I looked good in a suit. I kind of want to change it up, maybe turn the heads of the other girls. What's wrong with me? Why am I thinking like this? 

Ain't no way bruh, I can't believe myself. Have I... have I fallen for them? Nah, it had to be some charm type shit, there is no way. I think about it for a bit while my mind rips itself a new one. Fuck, let's just go.

I take out my fancy boots, polish the ends of them, I throw on some socks, then some dark black, faded jeans. I throw on a pink dress shirt and adjust it to show off my chain, rolling up the sleeves too. I mess up my hair and put my sunglasses in my pocket. I check my watch, 12:00 PM, god damn, I slept too much.

I walk outside the room and close the door, making sure it is actually shut. 

Evelynn says: Don't worry that door won't budge.

I look back and see her standing right in front of me.

Y/N: Damn you're fast...

Evelynn: Oh I am a lot of things darling, I am the diva after all...

She comes closer to me.

Y/N: Clayton patched up the leak in Zaun, nobody is bringing you down from down there anymore. 

Evelynn: Music to my ears darling... You are good aren't you?

Y/N: W-well I didn't do anything yet but...

I blush a little bit as Evelynn walks her fingers up to my chin. She brushes her fingers off of it.

Evelynn: Keep it up... *wink*

Y/N mumbles: Fuck...

I walk behind her to the kitchen to find everyone chilling at the bar set up as Kai'Sa cooks.

Ahri: What happened to business Y/N?

Y/N: Business is still business, what do you mean?

Ahri: No suit? *tch* 

Y/N: I didn't know you liked it that much. Anyway, we got one of the leaks plugged up, Clayton was very good at plugging it up, so most of your praise should go to him.

Kai'Sa turns around.

Kai'Sa: But you're his boss?

Y/N: Yeah, he says he has trouble handling things on his own, when he literally just did that. Here's the stuff.

I quickly grab the bag from my room and throw it on the table, external hard drive and laptop on display.

Akali: You didn't look at it did you?

Y/N: Let's just say, we had to confirm it was what we were looking for.

three of the four of them do their own rendition of hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil.

Y/N: Don't worry about it, that just means we got another thing in common.

The four of them blush.

Ahri: Soo..... what now?

Y/N: Clayton and I talked a little bit about it, Mundo came in for the rest of it. Usually, the leaks at this point are going to be more hidden, the people that have them are scared now because we are looking for them. So, the only option right now is to lay low, and wait, stay out of Zaun, because I bet they'd be looking for you guys.

Akali: Oh, we know better than to go to Zaun.

Y/N: I say no concerts or anything but try to act like nothing is wrong. Just go about your daily lives, and if any of you need help...