Chapter 27: Royal treatment

Y/N POV

I look down and my pants are a mess. Guess I got to get the bags ready for a shower, Kai and Eve are still giggling at what they just did to me. 

Y/N: Well, I need a bath now, it's that hour, also, you guys owe me. 

Kali: Me and Ahri are watching Wednesday, we didn't do shit, you guys sort it out.

Eve: I need to clean up, but I like to shower alone, as much as I enjoy your company darling...

She gets up and winks at me, strutting to her room. Me and Kai look at each other and immediately get excited. 

Kai: You know what that means?

Y/N: I could use a shower partner.

Ahri: Guys, come on!

Kai helps me into my wheelchair, and she wheels me to my room. I thank whoever cleaned this place up. I woke up in a pool of blood, happy to see that it's gone, and my bed is made. 

LEMON TIME LEMON TIME SHOWER LEMON TIME

I barely get my shirt off with my good arm, throwing it in the basket. Kai helps me get my other clothes off. She feels up my chest as I am still chilling in the wheelchair. 

She wheels me into the bathroom and shuts the door, locking it. She starts breathing heavily as she gets on my lap, I'm surprised this wheelchair can still hold the weight of both of us. 

She pulls her top off and shows off her breasts, shoving them in my face. I have no choice but to suck on them and listen to her pleasant moans.

Kai: Yes... Y/N... like that... Fuck I l-love it.

She moans a little loud, she must be really sensitive there. She pulls back and kisses me while she gets off my lap. 

Kai: Just sit back... I'll take care of you...

She turns around and gives me a show, slowly lowering her leggings, revealing her toned backside all the way down to her large butt, it is truly something to behold. It could be the biggest one I have ever seen.

She turns her head back.

Kai: You like it? *She giggles*

Y/N: U-uhm... Yeah, it's amazing.

Kai: Good, I want to make sure it's to your liking. It's yours...

I feel it with my one good arm, gently smacking it, causing her to yelp.

Kai: Harder... *moans*

I smack it hard, turning it red. Her moans of ecstasy are starting to pleasure me now. This room is already too hot for the two of us. She lets her hair down, making her more beautiful as it drapes over her body. 

Some music plays in the background, I have no idea who started it, but it fits the mood nicely. A naked Kai turns around and kisses me. 

Kai: It's time... 1... 2... 3...

Me and her both get myself into the bathtub, making sure the bags around my casts are secure and airtight. She hits the faucet, turning it right on and to the right temperature. I don't know how this is going to work, but I have faith. 

She grabs the soap and washes herself first, giving me another tease. I'll admit, my dick is rock hard once again. I am sure she knows that without even looking at it. 

Then she gets down on her knees, washing me as I lay there in the tub, starting with my legs first and working her way up. I put my one good arm on the side of her face, admiring her mesmerizing purple eyes in the process.