Chapter 20: Bad business

Y/N POV

I wake up in my bed, I am still wearing my suit, and I am over the covers. I roll out and feel a sharp pain on the back of my head. 

Kali walks in.

Kali: Morning sleepyhead, the girls are out with Mundo, probably talking about a tour or something. Don't worry, they all had their fair share.

Y/N: Who hit me in the back of my head at the party?

Kali: Graves.

Y/N: Bastard, I knew I should have shot him. Never letting my guard down like that again.

I walk outside and I see Clayton sitting with Graves at a table, giving him a stare with his gun out.

Upon further inspection, Graves has been seriously tortured, he's got cuts from Eve, a burn from Kai, a kunai in his hand, sticking him to the table, and some burns around his neck, possibly from Ahri choking him with her tail. 

I take a sigh and sit at the table.

Y/N: You could try what you did last night, but this will not go your way. Clayton, what has he told you?

Clayton slaps a picture back on the table of five girls, it was all of them and Seraphine. Clayton then points to who it is. Fuck; should have known.

Clayton: All he did was give us a name, Seraphine. She seems to be behind this, she was paying him to spread this around. Paying reporters to take it to the public. I can tell it's the truth because he took a vow of silence. Along with this... *he puts the thumb drive down* being the last piece.

Graves: *cough cough* Yup, I figured I'd tell you guys so I can slither my way to Zaun, heard crime is good down there. 

Y/N: Y'know, you a good thief?

Graves: I like to think *cough* so. Just a terrible torture victim, I crack easy.

Y/N: Might have a spot in Los Santos if Zaun won't work out.

Graves: I appreciate the offer, but seeing as what your girls did to me, no thanks. I am sorry about hitting your head, I had no idea what would happen.

Y/N: As a fellow thief, I am going to let you go, I see you, I hear about you other than the news, you come near our girls. I am killing you.

Graves: *shakes* noted.

I take the kunai out of his hand and usher him to leave. Me and Clayton walk out with him.

?????: Piltover Police! Graves! This is the end for you!

I pull out my gun. She is the only cop around here.

Y/N: Who the fuck are you!? I could make you disappear like, *snaps my finger* Answer me.

Clayton pulls out his gun and cocks it. 

Clayton: Caitlyn, please, don't do this right now, let's just all put our guns down.

We all put our guns away, Caitlyn comes up to me while Graves is still on the ground.

Caitlyn: Who the fuck are you?! Huh?! Why are you with a wanted criminal?! Both of you!

Y/N: We needed answers to solve our case, and we got them. I'm Y/N L/N, I'm in charge of the solutions agency, Clayton is one of my associates. 

I refuse to tell her about our company.

Caitlyn: You know this is illegal right? Like a lot of it?

Clayton: You think we don't know that? Why do you think we're letting him go?