Chapter 2: The meet and greet

I sit in one of the bar seats and wait for what seems like an eternity.

Mundo: Would Y/N like a drink? Mundo is quite parched.

Y/N: Yeah just whatever you want man, I am not picky when it comes to drinks, ironically.

It doesn't matter what drink it is, I'll drink it. It is a privilege to drink alcohol and should always be taken advantage of. Do I have a problem?

I snap back to reality and see Mundo pouring me a glass of what looks like Bourbon. 

Y/N: I appreciate it my man

I slide the other glass over the Clayton and he catches it.

Clayton: Mmm... good stuff, where did you get this from?

Mundo: Mundo has no idea, it just showed up one day.

I hear creak of one of the doors to one of the rooms. I snap my head in that direction and see some animal looking eyes glowing through the dark crack, at human eye level.

Y/N: *Mumbles* No shit....

I see a fox-looking girl walk out of the room all tired.

????: Drinking already? Mundo....

Mundo: Eh, business.

????: That makes no sense....

Mundo: Then how does Y/N get away with that?

Y/N: Eh, Business....

????: Now it somewhat makes sense...

Clayton is staring at the girl in awe. I kick him in the leg.

Y/N: *I mumble to him* It's rude to stare, dickhead...

????: So are these the "Celebrity Solutions" people you've been talking about?

Y/N: Yes we are, I am Y/N L/N and this is my top enforcer for the corp, Clayton Smith.

Ahri: I'm Ahri... and I must say you look good in a suit. 

I raise my one eye up at the comment, then blush a little bit.

Y/N: Uhhh, thanks? So w-where is the rest of the group?

Ahri: Y/N, they are all still asleep, do you even know what time it is?

Y/N: I don't know, around noon?

Ahri: It's like, around 5 AM.

Y/N: True I didn't think about a different timezone.

Y/N: You know of any good places to crash? We'll be back probably later.

Ahri: Here I know of a couple good ones

She grabs a pen and a sticky note and writes a couple addresses down, and a phone number.

Ahri: That number is there if you need any help. 

Ahri lightly blushes as I take the note put it in my pocket. Assuming it's her phone number, I make a mental note. I raise the glass up and set it back down.

Y/N: thanks for the drink Mundo, we're heading out!

Mundo goes to shake my hand and I stop him.

Y/N: Fist bump, fist bump it, you crushed my hand on the street earlier.

Mundo: Mundo apologizes.

I fist bump Mundo and walk to the elevator, I see another pair of eyes looking through another crack in a dark room.