Chapter 18: Application and enrollment

Y/N POV

I start gradually waking up, I feel very heavy for some reason. Oh yeah, the girls are still holding onto me, I can't move. Kali and Eve have my arms, Kai and Ahri both have my legs. I'm used to waking up at an inconsistent 9 AM or a 3 PM. Looks like I'll have to wait until the second option for them to get up.

I fall back asleep and dream of the possibilities I have with these girls, and they are amazing. 

Going on tour with them, going racing with Akali, cooking with Kai'Sa, clubbing with Evelynn, and last of all, lounging around with Ahri, all of them sound amazing and I wouldn't mind whatever I do with them. 

I wake up again when I feel movement, I end up feeling much better after yesterday. I feel four hands all go down to my waist. I slowly open my eyes.

All four girls: Good morning... Y/N...

Kai: You feeling better this morning baby?

Kali: I hope so, we need something from you, babe.

Ahri: So how about it, lover?

Eve: These were the plans I was referring to, darling...

Y/N: Y'know, there is a first time for everything. I'll do anything for you guys, sure.

Fivesome? Fivesome.

QUICK LEMON TIME LEMON LEMON LEMON TIME QUICK LEMON

The girls pry at my pants, taking them off without any hesitation. I take turns kissing Eve and Kali as the other two work on my lower half. Can I please four women at once? I'll find a way, like I do with most things in life.

It seems Eve and Kali keep trying to outdo each other. They then stop kissing me and stare at each other in the eyes. I watch them as they have a make out session almost right in my face, kissing and tonguing each other out of wanting to please me.

Kai and Ahri get beneath my boxers and begin playing with my member. It doesn't take them long to get it hard and immediately go to work. I feel the mouth of somebody, it's clearly Kai because I recognize it from the shower.

Eve and Kali moan loudly as they are giving me a show, Ahri crawls around and takes my hand, putting it under her panties, making me move up and down. Causing her ears to wiggle as she moans in ecstasy.

Kai attempts to straddle me but is instead matched with the stares from the other three, so this is why a 1v4 never ends well.

Eve: Me first... hon...

Kai holds it out for her, and she pulls her panties aside, sliding down onto it as Kai crawls up to me, taking Eve's previous spot. I end up kissing Kai while Eve and Ahri moan in the background.

Kali starts fingering Kai unexpectedly, making her yelp.

Kai: Ah! Akali! *moans*

Akali: Oh my god... so wet already? *giggles*

This is literally heaven, what the fuck is even happening right now, am I dead? I see Eve twitch on my dick and scream loudly, she just came.

Ahri immediately takes her spot on my pelvis, moaning as she moves really fast to secure her spot. Eve takes a hold of my hand and begins sucking on my fingers, moaning.

I look at Kai and Kali and they are going at something of their own, mesmerizing.

Kali starts going down on Ahri as she rides me, making her cum instantly. 

Ahri: AAAAH! Akali?! *moans*

Kali giggles, sliding down to my waist as Ahri slides back up, wagging her tails.