Chapter 31: Leg machine work, kind of

Y/N POV

It's been another week of doing nothing and sitting around, getting fat. I roll out of bed and my beard is getting a little unkempt, it's just the mood I'm feeling right now, I can't exactly see the mirror and I don't really want the girls to shave it for me. 

I wheel myself to the lounge and I am greeted by a happy Doctor Shen. 

Shen: Ah! Y/N! Great news!

Y/N: What's up doc?

Shen: You can get those casts taken off of your legs, you can now use the crutches!

Oh, that's fucking awesome, I'm gonna miss the wheelchair sympathy, but at least he lets me keep it so I can do tricks with it in my off time. Kali leaves the room and grabs the crutches out of my room as soon as she heard Shen talk about my legs. 

Shen takes his saw out of his bag and begins to cut them off, he successfully cuts the off without any struggle, but the smell, oh my god the smell. Shen doesn't flinch, but the rest of the tenants do. 

Shen: Might be a good idea to hit the shower right after your legs wake up, in the meantime, try these on.

He tosses me a couple leg braces for my legs, I can't walk under my own power yet, I put the leg braces on, and I am immediately met with a laughing Ahri. 

Ahri: Forrest Gump? *giggles*

Shen: Ms. Ahri, come, that is in bad taste...

I laugh a little bit at Shen's reaction, I then shake his hand.

Y/N: Thank you doctor, when can I get out of these things?

Shen: About another week.

Fuck. I take a big sigh.

Y/N: Well, thank you anyway. Take it easy.

Shen nods his head, packs up, and leaves the scene. I wonder where I'm gonna go now. Oh yeah, might be good to take a bath after my legs haven't been cleaned in a couple weeks.

I arrive at the shower, and I am greeted by my shower buddy. She is blushing and everything, wanting to take advantage of my injuries for her pleasure. 

Kai: Y-Y/N... this time I don't want anything special, I just want to help...

I smirk back at her. That's nice of her.

Y/N: Sure, help out of these braces.

She gets me out of the braces and we both undress for the shower, she helps me get in the shower.

SHOWER TIME

I get out feeling refreshed, my whole body is finally clean, I even shaved my beard, so it didn't stay unkempt for very long.  

Kai: Thanks for this Y/N... it was really nice...

How was Kai'Sa able to shower before I got here? Did she even shower? Seems like she can't do it without me. 

Last thing I might need is a haircut, because it went from choir boy to some unkempt emo haircut, I was never a fan of a big bang covering my face. Kai hands me my crutches as I look in the mirror in disgust. 

Kai: Not a fan of your hair baby?

Y/N: Nope, *sigh*

Kai: Well, me and Kali are free this morning, we'll take you to get it cut. 

Y/N: I can only fit two people in my car...

Kai: Mundo can drive us.

Mundo: Good to see Y/N can now kind of walk! Mundo has a mastery, Mundo great driver!