Chapter 51: It's true art

Y/N POV

I carry Jhin inside, as soon as I enter the room, they got the whole torture scene set up. 

I see a tarp on the floor, a chair sitting in the middle of it, then I see the couch covered in a tarp, with the girls sitting on it. 

Eve: Put him in the chair...

Y/N: Yes ma'am.

I put Jhin in the chair, I tie him up. He isn't bleeding out anymore, but he is very weak.

Y/N: His legs are crushed, his arms are cut, I beat the mask off of him rather than taking it off. 

Eve: Sounds like you did your part darling...

Y/N: I like to think I did. 

Jhin starts to wake up, Sera is up first. 

Sera: Hey, dick!

Jhin: S-Sera? What the...

Sera doesn't hesitate, she slaps him silly, then starts punching him over and over again, ruining his face beyond recognition.

Sera: Fuck you Khada! FUCK YOU! Excellence is something you will never know! RAAAAA-!

She gets cut off by Kali dragging her away, she starts breaking his fingers, his screams are higher pitched, Kali then cuts off a couple of his fingers. 

Kali: There, try making us art now, bitch! You lose finger privileges!

Ahri: Damn girl... let me get some! 

Ahri bites a chunk out of his shoulder, spitting it back out at him, that was enough from her. 

I walk over to Jhin, snapping my fingers in his face. 

Y/N: Hey, hey, dickwhistle, golden bitchface, you in there? 

I slap him, making sure he's still awake. 

Jhin: You should've... just... thrown me in the fire...

Kai: Oh, where's the fun in that?

Kai is there, looking devilish, that's fucking scary.

*BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!*

I back away and she starts shooting up his legs, splattering some blood all over the tarp. Her guns then proceed to burn his chest as she peppers him with blasts. 

Eve is last. 

Eve: Jhin... darling... you should've expected this? Come on, how does someone as shifty as you not know this? 

Jhin: Eh, egh... *grunt, bloody cough* 

The blood gets on Eve's top, that was enough for her, if the whole blackmail threat wasn't enough. 

*SHING* 

Her claws dig into his chin, he screams as Eve smiles down at him.

The blood gushes down her hand as she pushes harder. 

Eve: Awwww... darling....

Y/N: Awwww, that's going to be hard to clean... Punish him for the mess...

Eve: Gladly...

She smiles and her tails pop out, piercing through Jhin, then again, and again, and again.... and again... Holy shit. I look back up at Eve's face and she starts screaming at him. 

Eve: You come near me! You come near my girls, my band! You come near my darling! You kill my partners! You are nothing! YOU ARE A PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A BEING ON THIS EARTH! YOU DON'T EVEN BELONG IN THE VOID! YOU DON'T BELONG ANYWHERE...!