Chapter 17: Sick day

Y/N POV

I fell asleep that afternoon knowing that each girl was safe, and that was just enough for me to relax. Well, it's the reason that I want to remember, I may or may not have just walked about 30 miles in some sunburns. 'Kali may have taken my car, but at least she got home safe, I should really take better care of myself rather than just others and my bank account. I need to relax; I've been enjoying this city a bit too hard. If I keep going like this my credibility will go down the drain, but what's not to love about the fun stuff?

I slowly start to wake up, upside down. What the fuck? I have done it, I am now in bizarro... oh, I look up and I see the ceiling. I look back down and see a fox girl staring at me in the eyes, wagging her tails.

Ahri: Morning.... *giggles*

Y/N: What... *cough cough* time is it?

Ahri: You got back at 5, then slept till the next day, now it is 9!

My legs are dead, and I feel like I have something living in my lungs, that walk was too much cardio. I gently roll into a laying position on the couch as Ahri sits on the coffee table, still excited like a puppy.

Ahri: So, most of the girls aren't up yet, Eve is actually out talking with our tour manager. So, they might be gone for a while.

I look at my side and see Clayton is gone, damn, early risers...

Ahri then crawls onto the floor and onto my lap. She is so cute when she acts like an animal, despite being humanoid. 

Ahri: That... just... leaves... us!

She drags her finger up and down my sunburnt chest, and ow, it hurts.

Y/N: AH! Sorry, *cough cough*, can we just cuddle or something? I can't, I just can't right now.

Ahri: Awwww! it's okay, I feel that Y/N.

She climbs off of me and sits next to me as I slowly sit up. She puts her head on my shoulder as we watch the tv that is turned off. 

I pull up a blanket on me and her as we chill on the couch in silence. This is nice, another thing I never thought I'd have. 

Ahri: So, since you're not in the mood for my lovin'... but my snugglin'.... what do you want to do?

Y/N: Whatever you want to do, I'm not feeling it today.

I proceed to cough more, this time my throat becomes sore. Shit, I can't even remember the last time I was sick.

SICK TIME

Ahri: Oh, that sounds good!

Ahri was being sarcastic, I started to feel even shittier the more I woke up. Welp, it isn't summer anymore, it just became fall, it's that time of year for some sickness.

Ahri: Here, here. Let me get something for you. 

Clayton pops out of the studio room.

Clayton: You sick too? *giant sniff*

Y/N: You already know.

Clayton: Yeeee *cough cough* ah.

He falls backwards into the studio room, probably to crash in bed. I'm not getting off this couch. 

Ahri comes by with the most potion-bottle-looking potion bottle full of some red liquid.

Ahri: This was given to us at the party by Miss Fortune, she wanted to thank us for the business. This will either get rid of your sunburns or will cure your sickness. Maybe it'll cure cancer? I have no idea.