Chapter 19: 22 Piltover

Y/N POV

I slowly wake up, the alarm absolutely murders our ears. I shut the damn thing off and wake up with the worst back pain. Sigh, shitty mattress...

Clayton: You sleep at all? I got like 6 hours I think.

Y/N: Six? Try four.

We are both tired, we both get up and are glad it is Sunday, that means we got almost exactly a week before classes start. I see an envelope shoved under the door. Ah, a welcome letter!

Y/N: "Dear Mr. L/N and Clayton, welcome to Piltover University, I hope you two find your "futures" and can live prosperous with your newfound knowledge. If you need any assistance with your education or have any other questions, please reach out to us at (Insert address to dean's office). P.S. Clayton, you owe me a date, pick me up after work at 8." Blah blah blah, alright I think we get the gist of it.

Clayton: Well, guess I got a date today. We gotta find out when walk-on day is for football, we gotta try out for that. If we can get on the team, we're set, good opportunity, good standing, the university will basically hold our hands through this thing.

Y/N: The frat sounds interesting.

Clayton: Of course, it was just the frat with you.

Ezzy: Hey guys! Open up!

I open the door and Ezzy walks in all excited.

Y/N: What's up Ez?

Ezzy: Coach wants to meet you guys. You might be able to just skip that walk-on shit if he likes you.

Clayton: Why does he want to meet us so bad?

Ezzy: Because... you are Clayton Smith, a linebacker who transferred from Los Santos University.

Clayton: Oh, I see.

Ezzy: And you... Y/N L/N, the wide receiver also from Los Santos.

Y/N: Shit, was that part of Vi's enrollment thing she did?

Clayton: It must have been.

Ezzy: You guys talked to her?! What?! 

Y/N: We just can't mention anything related to the case or our professions. We are just college kids looking for more opportunity at this school we transferred to.

Clayton: Guess I really owe Vi that date.

Ezreal is absolutely dumbfounded; he just sighs and walks away.

I get a text from Ahri; If you're going to be at the college then you better text like someone from there!

Y/N: So what you tryna do?

Ahri: Hmmm... I need some help studying...

Good lord, she just sends me a nude of her with a book covering her chest. This shit is going to kill me. 

Clayton: Lucky you... already getting some!

Y/N: Shut up.

We both laugh.

We head over the the athletic facility where were supposed to meet the coach.

Coach: Boys! Boys! I knew it was two athletes as soon as I saw you both! What's with the mask?

Clayton: Oh, uhhh sorry, rough night.

Clayton takes off his mask and reveals his scarred face.

Coach: I understand that, it's all part of the process. Come to my office.

Coach: Which one of you is Y/N?

Y/N: That's me sir.

Coach: So that leads me to believe you're Clayton *he points back at Clayton*. Don't worry, it might be overwhelming for the first couple weeks, but you guys are going to love our facilities here.