Chapter 3: Down to business

AN HOUR OF DISCUSSION PASSES

Y/N POV

Y/N: So let me get this straight, you have no idea who might be in charge of the blackmail or have any idea on who even might be involved. That's a lot to work on huh?

Ahri: Well, we're sorry but really we don't!

Evelynn: I got a couple ideas where they might be though...

Y/N: Any lead is a good lead for right now. Shoot.

Evelynn: The nightclub that we frequent, The Lux Club.

Akali: OH! The university maybe? I mean, there are a lot of people at the school, surely someone has better details!

Y/N: True, true, that could be a prime place for someone attention seeking. What about Zaun?

Kai'Sa: What about Zaun?

Y/N: Cmon, that's like the Grove Street to this city, except another city entirely.

They look at me quizzically.

Mundo: Mundo suggests you try Zaun as well. Mundo has always been distrusting of Zaun.

Y/N: How the hell did you get there?

Mundo is sitting in a chair across the room.

Mundo: Mundo has a mastery.

Y/N: ...and I have business, okay, anyway. Clayton get over here.

Clayton: What's up?

Y/N: I need you to go check out Zaun for me, see if you can find anything about this blackmail situation we got, we need to know what info they got and what their plans are.

Clayton: Zaun? Fuck man I don't know.

Y/N: Just do it for me, remember you're immortal just like me bro, you'll be fine...

Clayton: But I always lose some shit when I die man.

The girls get curious expressions as we keep talking. 

Y/N: You got this bro, just do it, I swear it won't be like last time.

FLASHBACK

Clayton: Y/N, HELP!!!

Clayton is getting crushed by a boat that I crashed into a yacht. I'm too busy grabbing the diamonds to realize.

Y/N: Clayton what are you doing there, just come on!

Clayton's eyes close and his body fades away, he ends up appearing behind me.

Clayton: Fuck you, L/N.

Y/N: Love you too bud.

FLASHBACK END

All four girls: I-Immortal?

Y/N: Oh yeah I said that out loud, whoops, yeah me and him are immortal, we don't know how, but when we die, we just go to sleep, take a trip, and appear in a nearby spot to where we died.

Clayton: He hit the nail on the head. *adjusts skull mask* There isn't another better way to explain it. Alright I'm gonna head out, Mundo, do you have a car I can borrow?

Mundo tosses the keys to the Land Rover he drives to Clayton.

Mundo: Mundo sees you break it, Mundo make you buy it.

Y/N: Close enough...

I watch as Clayton leaves...

Y/N: Welp, while he's busy with that... I'll get to work.