Chapter 14: Prime time

Y/N POV

That hug was something else, I never knew four people could hug one person. I honestly just want to stay here forever, but the day has to move on. 

There is nothing else to do today other than that, we can't act on the university because it's shut down today. Even if it wasn't for whatever reason, that slimy secret spiller won't show their face.

The girls still haven't let go of me, I gently push Akali off of me to lay on the couch but that just makes it so much worse. 

Ahri: Nuh-uh, you aren't breaking out of this Y/N.

Akali: Leave us be...

The girl's practically smother me in affection as I see Clayton walk out of the room. I scan smell the perfumes of all the girls on me and it mixes together into some form of tranquil smell. Personally, I don't mind a cuddle session right about now, I really need it. We probably stayed like this for the next 20 minutes while thinking of something to do.

My phone starts ringing, and I have to weave through Kai's arms to pick up my phone. I pick it up and answer it. The girls slowly let me go.

Heimer: HEY! HEY! HEY! It's Heimer! Is this the number of one Y/N L/N? Mercedes AMG One, new paint?

Y/N: This is him, how did it come out?

Heimer: Beautiful, beautiful! Come on down and check it out. 

Y/N: Sure, I'll be down.

Heimer: That's great, see you then.

Akali: Was that Heimerdinger? You took your car to his shop? You better hope he didn't put any extra gadget on it without you asking! His work is amazing though.

Akali could recognize him by his voice, I'm guessing that wicked bike was one of his contraptions. 

Y/N: Well, I need a ride to get my ride. You want to show me your bike?

Akali: Sure, Y/N, you've ridden before, so I'll let you ride it, it's only fair for letting me paint yours.

This is a bad idea, every bike handles differently, and each and every one of them has the power to kill the rider. I close the elevator as we get ready to leave.

I nervously hop on the motorcycle, she only has one helmet, wait. What am I thinking, If I fall off and die? If I fall off, I'll be fine, but her, I have no idea.

Akali: I only have one helmet, here Y/N!

She hands her helmet over to me, it is a really sick helmet, but I hand it back to her.

Y/N: No Akali, you wear the helmet, it only gets in the way.

Akali: But you have to be sa... oh wait... yeah you're immortal, fair.

Akali squishes her hair when she puts on the helmet. 

She hands me the keys, I immediately put them in and turn. I go down to switch the kill switch and there are three of them, what. I flip all three of them not knowing what each of them are for. Moment of truth, I push on the start button while Akali waits for my reaction.

*BEEPS AND BOOPS* *JET TURBINE REVVING UP* *VWOM, VWOOOOOM*

I'm shocked I don't need a new pair of pants. The revs start high and then they start to even out, holy shit, this is like no other bike I've ever ridden. If it's anything like the electric bike I have back home, it's gonna fly.

Akali hops on behind me and wraps her arms around me.

Akali: Hit it, Babe!

I gently ease into the throttle not wanting to go too fast and knock her off, we exit the garage and head out onto the road. I go to shift gears, oh it's an automatic, the fuck is this bike?