Chapter 8: We go gym

Y/N POV

Eve takes my hand, leading me out of the bedroom and to the table with the rest of the girls. I see Clayton on the far side of the room eating Reese's Puffs. That cereal is straight gas no cap. I sit at the table with Eve and the rest of the girls, the air is thick with awkwardness as you relay their "plan" in your head.

Kai'Sa: So Y/N, baby, what do you want to do today?

Y/N: Uhhhh *clears throat* No idea, I'm new to this relationship thing, never had a lover before this, let alone 4.

Eve: Mmmm... was it your first time last night?

Y/N: No, I've had one night stands... Many that I'm not proud of. What about you guys? Any weird stories?

Clayton snickers in the background as he munches.

The girls stay silent, like they don't want to talk about them. I catch their social cues. 

Y/N: Fair enough, what do you guys got to do today? Make it less about me and more about you... all

I point at Akali but then I start to direct my fingers at all 4 girls.

Eve: Well, I got a meeting with a costume designer and a set organizer later.

Akali: I need to hit the gym today to keep myself in shape.

Akali stands up and flexes causing me to blush at the sight of her abs.

Y/N: So that's about it I imagine? Just a meeting and some gym time? Wanna throw a party tonight or something? I know we had to lie low but, I'm in the mood for excessive drinking and then beating someone up that dissed someone, make me feel good about myself.

Ahri: Y/N that's a very odd reason to want to throw a party.

Y/N: Yeah, but come on, it'll be fun, trust.

Akali: Let's just get through the day first... 

She walks past me and taps my cheek, I see her walk into her room and walk back out with workout clothes on, how did she do that so fast?

Y/N: Yeah, fuck it, I'll go gym.

I haven't hit the gym because the job kept me busy, but I haven't had to run, punch, or even shoot for the past couple days.

Y/N: Clayton, wanna gym bro?

Clayton: Bout fuckin' time

He tosses his bowl in the sink and heads into the lounge right outside the studio. I go into my room, and I look in my bag for any shorts, I throw my slacks across the room and throw the shorts on with my sneakers. 

I step outside and the girls are all wearing revealing workout clothes, They all had either leggings and a sports bra, or really short shorts, I am talking about Akali mostly. I try to hold the blush in when I see her but it's just too powerful

Akali giggles.

Akali: You like what you see?

Y/N: Ain't it obvious? Alright, we go gym. 

I wait for Clayton to come out of the studio in his workout gear, he keeps it plain like me, t-shirt and shorts, with his skull mask of course, but that's just him.

Clayton: T-shirt? God, you fell off bro...

The girls watch us bicker as we walk to the personal gym.

Y/N: Fell off? Like you did, please.

Clayton: What happened to No-shirt? Before you had the suit you used to *chad voice* take off your shirt and work shirtless, show off your muscles at the beach, badass motherfucker who pops caps in people, raaaah! *pretending to flex*