Chapter 25: All cripped up

Y/N POV

I have been sitting here for about another hour since I talked to Caitlyn, we were up late last night. Probably assaulted Eve at around 3 or 4. It was 6 when I got treated. I hear the elevator and I am greeted by a familiar voice.

Warren: LET'S GO! 

Will: Killer pad man.

Y/N: Shhhhh.... girls are sleeping dogs. What the fuck is up? Come here guys.

Each one of them fist bumps me as Clayton sits down with a bag. 

Clayton: They all wanted to see you bro. They couldn't believe you broke both your legs.

Y/N: Yeah, it sucks. But I feel fucking great. Clayton, you remember Caitlyn?

Clayton: Did you finally cut her in?

Y/N: Yup, she's going to solve the rest of the case for us. We got Seraphine where we want her in Noxus, just gotta get Darius and Caitlyn to help us out.

Clayton: Bro, you could've got us three to go do it.

Y/N: You didn't tell me these fellas were comin'.

Warren: Going to be honest, Piltover? Not for me I don't think. 

Will: Airfield is nice though, so is the hangar.

Warren: Oh, for sure, it's just not the same. You don't get that dry hot air that the 'Santos has. Y/N, we stopped in to tell you to get well soon, and we're excited for Clayton and Sarah take over the business. He wasn't our first choice...

Clayton scolds while Will laughs.

Will: But it's gonna be alright, he knows you better than any of us. It'll be like you never left, and a married couple might look good for the company. Who knows?

Warren: We brought you a get well soon present. Clayton, bag.

Clayton wrestles with the giant bag and it is...

Oh shit, the Xbox 360, the console that made our first apartment.

FLASHBACK

Y/N: "You supply the night, baby, I'll supply the love."

We were playing I'll Supply the Love by TOTO, or was it Hold the Line? No, it was the other one, because of the lyric. My memory is fuzzy.

We got a four-person rock band game going. We got me on vocals, Clayton on drums, Warren on bass, Will on guitar. We are fucking wrecking this shit. I don't know if it was the weed that made us play so well. But we're kicking ass.

Clayton: "Oh shit, here it is, here it is, Will hit that, hit that."

Will hits a scuffed guitar solo, he's definitely greening out. When we aren't stealing shit or killing people, we played Xbox and smoked weed. This shithole apartment... it had such character. 

FLASHBACK END

I notice my flashbacks are now happy memories and nothing bad, hell yeah. I get a smile from nostalgia as I look at every mark, every scratch on this Xbox. I hand it to Clayton as he plugs it in... and... there... I... am...

MidsizeFlunky77, the fucking man himself, recent games played was Destiny, GTA5, Rock Band, Guitar Hero, and finally, Call of duty Black Ops 2. I brush the smudge off my old controller as Clayton positions it next to the K/DA Xbox. 

Warren: Personalized consoles? Even the PS5? 

Will: Damn, these girls do mean business, hell, I bet Dre got his own PS5.