Chapter 37: Chain reaction

YO, THIS CHAPTER IS LEMON HEAVY!

Y/N POV

Eve takes my hand, making me walk in front of the rest of the girls with no clothes.

Ahri: Uh oh... Eves got the look...

She takes me in her room, slamming the door.

Eve: Ever since she came home, I've been needing you... I need to have you...

QUICK LEMON QUICK LEMON

She licks my neck, I kiss her back, pinning her against the dresser.

Eve: Mmmm... Mmmmmm...

She pulls back.

Eve: Know your place darling...

I ignore her demands to dominate me, loosening her sweatpants and sliding them off. I look back at her, she is blushing hard.

Eve: W-W-Well... maybe just this once...

I lift her leg, inserting inside her, her screams of pleasure tell me that she enjoys this way too. We go at it as the dresser bangs against the wall.

Eve: Y-*moan* know... *moan* I'm gonna punish you heavy for this... *moan*

Y/N: You know you love it... *grunt*

Eve: Fuck... yes... *moan*

She moans some more, then begins to scratch my back, trying to hold on.

Eve: Yes! Harder! Fuck me! *moan*

She claws my chest trying to hold onto me, I get a new love mark, bigger than the heart she drew while I cum inside of her.

Eve: Darling... you went too early; this is why... *pant* I should be- OOOOOOH! *loud moan*

I shove my fingers inside her, making her finish after just a few seconds of play, squirting all over my one leg.

LEMON OVAH LEMON OVAEREH M

Y/N: Awww... Darling.... look at the mess you made...

Eve: What is... happening right now...? *Pant pant*

Y/N: Giving you a taste of your own medicine, I love it, but you should know what you're doing, especially from a receiver point of view...

Eve: Darling... You have given me quite the perspective... You got to take the reins more often.

She sucks on my neck, leaving a love-mark. She cleans up and pulls up her sweatpants. She gives me a little kiss and brushes my chin.

I leave the room, but I realize I don't have anything on but my boxers, the girls just stare and giggle, while Ahri is nowhere to be seen.

Y/N: Hey, where's Ah-

I feel a tail wrap around me, tugging me into Ahri's room like a horror movie. I open my eyes and it's her room, nearly pitch black with some red candles burning. I see her open her eyes and her eyes sparkle, she's on her bed in nothing but a kimono.

Ahri: Y/N... I'm in heat... Are you going to help this lonely little fox?

She pouts.

Y/N: Just give me a minute to catch my breath, I ju-WAAAAAH! *scream*

She grabs me with her tail, spinning me around and throwing me on the bed. Something tells me she isn't the only girl who's in heat.

LEMON LEMON LEMON LEMON LEMON

Ahri pounces on me, gently nibbling my neck, then moving down to my pec, gently biting it. She wraps her tail around me.

I almost feel like a cradled baby until she grinds up against me, purring as her head nuzzles my chest.