Chapter 7: Some fox action

🍋LEMON WARNING LEMON WARNING THIS IS YOUR LEMON WARNING THEY FUCKIN🍋

First time writing a lemon, lets do this.

Y/N POV

Ahri lets go of my hand and dashes to the door, slamming it shut. She then crawls over to me seductively. We are both breathing very heavy.

Suddenly, she stops crawling and pounces on me, resulting in us crashing onto her bed. Damn, I didn't think she was gonna get this crazy.

Y/N: Fuck... You're so sexy Ahri.

Ahri blushes

Ahri: No you

She crawls up to my eye level, while laying on top of me. She flirtatiously giggles as I'm enjoying every moment of this. 

I put my hands up to her cheeks and move in to kiss her, she kisses without hesitating, pushing her tongue in and wanting to explore. 

While she is kissing me, I explore her body, moving my hands all around and then ending on her waist. I start to loosen her skirt, slowly sliding it down, waiting for her to slide it off for me.

She kicks her skirt off and slowly takes her top off while she straddles me, I do the same with my shirt while we're both staring at each other with desire.

Ahri: Touch me, Y/N... their yours tonight.

She grabs my hand and puts it on her one boob, I play with it and fondle it like it were mine. She lets out a soft moan and her ears twitch.

She gradually lowers down to my lips and we kiss again, this time my tongue goes in, while I play with her boobs I slide my other hand down under her panties. She was very wet and was enjoying the attention.

Ahri: Y/N.... *moans*

Y/N: Ahri... You're amazing...

Her tails start to wrap around my pants and yank them off, they hit the wall across the room.

Ahri: Don't compliment me too hard or I might lose it...

Y/N: Oh please do...

She comes back in to kiss me as she starts to stroke my boxers, grinding against my one leg. She pulls my boxers off and sets it free, she does the same to her panties, tossing them aside. 

Ahri: Oh... my god...

The size isn't too big, but it's enough to make Ahri look at it in awe.

Y/N: Go for it... It's yours...

Ahri kisses the head of my member, and slowly crawls back up to eye level. She slowly inserts it, causing her to let out a passionate moan. Her ears twitch and her tail wags.

Y/N: Oh shit...

Ahri: What's wrong?...

Y/N: You feel amazing...

She blushes at those words and begins to move up and down, moaning every time she lets herself down. She stares at me right in the eyes with her beautiful fox eyes. 

I move my hands up and hold her hands, she uses them for balance as she rides faster.

Ahri: Fuck! Y/N!

Ahri nearly screeches and cums all over my pelvis, her juices coating it. Ahri pants heavily.

Y/N: Are you done yet?

Ahri: Never...

Y/N: Good.

I flip Ahri over as she giggles and now I am on top. I move my hands up and down her thighs and they land in her hands.