Chapter 45: Someone is catching on

Warren POV

I wake up in the morning, my dreads are stuck on one side, hair is just absolutely ruined. I turn around and see my Irie-doll still sleeping, she looks so cute when she's trying to cuddle a pillow thinking it's me. 

Irie: Mmmmmm... morning... Uh! Wren! Babe! You turned into a pillow!

I laugh as I see her look over at me, pouting. 

Wren: Happens, what can I say? I didn't want to disturb you. 

She throws the pillow at me, giggling. 

I hear a knocking at the door, I'm not expecting anyone though, Piltover is isn't really a city full of nice neighbors. I grab one of my deagles and look through the door hole to Irie's door. 

I see nobody, but I see an envelope at my feet. I pick it up and the note on the outside is written in blood. 

Irie slowly walks over to me, hugging my back. 

Irie: What is it babe?

Wren: Scary as fuck, that's what it be. 

Irie giggles a bit then goes pale seeing the note. 

Irie: Blood? Oh no...

Wren: Don't panic, everything will be alright, we'll go through it together.

We sit at the table, I still got no shirt on, I open up the envelope and what falls out is a note and a fuck ton of pictures. 

Don't think I have forgotten about my hunters, my enemies. You will feel the wrath of me soon enough, I know what you've done, and how much you may deserve it. 4 of 4, seeing you...

Irie: The fuck does that mean? What are these pictures? *gasp*

I look through the photos, it ranges from security cam footage of me and Y/N stealing art from a museum to me stealing the Chevelle when we found it in the junkyard. How long has he been watching us? The last photo is what got Irie, I was looking behind me, shielding Irie from the rain as we headed into her complex. 

Wren: Looks like this is from Jhin or one of his followers, the 4 of 4 is too coincidental. 

Irie: Please... keep me safe... I can't... I can't... *gasp*

She starts having an anxiety attack, I just hug her until she calms down. Jhin, you piece of shit, you didn't give me a reason other than approval from my friends, but now it's personal.

Will POV

I get up early in the morning, the window was left open last night, that little devil takes after his mom, a sucker for the cold, but I love him, he is my own after all. He'll be flying planes and wearing aviators just yet. 

Ashe: Mmmmm... morning lover boy... 

Will: Ashe honey, how'd you sleep? *shiver*

I close the window, the baby slowly wakes up, giggles at the sight of my rattrap of a hair style, just waking up sucks for hair like this.

Ashe: Good enough... the little one kept me up last night... 

I pick the little guy up and give him to mom, Ashe smiles down as he gets some love. Ashe gives me a kiss on the cheek. 

Ashe: I'm happy you didn't cut and run... I love you...

Will: I love you too... I know what would've happened if I didn't.

I hear a knock on the cabin, I grab my shotgun off the rack on the fireplace, nobody is supposed to be here. I bust out the door with hardly any clothes on. I aim at the person running away.