Chapter 36: Late night date night

Y/N POV

Eve leaves the room, leaving just me and Sera to stare at one another. Even though she isn't the first girl I was ever with, it's still nerve wracking hitting her with it.

Y/N: So, shall we head out? 

Sera: O-O-Okay, sure Y/N...

I walk next to her and hold my arm out, she locks around it and walks with me, smiling while blushing. We leave to the elevator and all the girls wave bye, Ahri and Kali both have their faces stuffed with ice cream. There's an idea. 

Y/N: So, where do you want to go? 

Sera: Anywhere, I just want to spend time with you, y'know, get to know you?

Y/N: Wanna just hop on the road, see where it takes us? 

Sera: I'd love to Y/N

I open the door to my One for her and she gets in, I close the door and hop in the other side, starting it up. I choose to drive more gently; I want to make sure she has a good time. We go past Heimer's shop and looks like he's closing down for the night. 

Y/N: So, you tired at all?

Sera: Nope, not at all, I actually figured out something to do. Is the late-night theater still open? 

Y/N: I don't know what you're talking about if I'm being honest.

Sera: You're not from around here, that's right. Well, here I'll take you to it. 

She leans over and puts her hand on my shoulder as I'm driving.

*NYOOOOOM*

We arrive at this old theater, something all the way across town, it was definitely abandoned. We walk inside because the door was smashed in. 

Sera: Oh no! Oh, this is... I'm sorry... I wanted to take you out somewhere. *sigh*

I put my arm around her.

Y/N: It's alright Sera, It's the thought that counts, what were we hoping to do here anyway? You wanted to know more about me, we'd be stuck staring at a screen the whole time.

Sera: Guess I just wanted something fun, besides, it isn't that kind of theater Y/N, come. 

She takes me into the first auditorium, this place was abandoned, but surprisingly it was kept clean. I see a couple chairs that are still in good shape, me and her both take a seat at a table, observing the empty stage.

Sera: So... I know your name, Y/N, and I know you care about us, and you'll do anything for us...

Y/N: Yeah?

Sera: Why?

Y/N: Do I even need a reason why? It's because I love you guys, you guys have given me experiences that I've never had before, with anybody. You give me something to look forward to, something to put my skills to work, something to look forward to every time I wake up in the morning. 

Sera starts to shed a tear, why does she keep doing this to herself? She knew what answer she was getting. 

Sera: I guess I just wanted to hear it; it sounds amazing every time I hear it. Me and my... ex... we never had talks like these, and he never really made me feel loved, in combination with the girls' disrespect, it was too much. 

I reach out my hand and she immediately takes it, no questions asked. 

Sera: You've also given me something I haven't really felt in a really long time. But what makes it different than last time is that... it's real.