Chapter 50: The "performance"

Y/N POV

I wake up to weights all over me, it's the girls again, and they are sound asleep, usually one of them wakes up by now.

I look over to my left and see two blood stains, I look over at Eve who is gripping me tighter, she's having a nightmare, this grip is tight. I put my hand on her hand to let her know I'm there, she calms down.

Kai slowly wakes up, smirking at me.

Kai whisper: Morning... You're safe now...

Y/N whisper: What happened? 

Eve whispers: Shhhh shhhh, it's okay darling, we'll tell you all about it when the girls wake up...

She puts her finger on my lips, then slides it in my mouth, silently giggling. I lay my head back as the two of them get off of me first.

A little bit later, Ahri wakes up, I see her tails wagging at my foot again, I look up for a moment then back down and...

Ahri: Hey babe...

Y/N: That's too much, holy shit. *sigh*

She basically jump-scared me she was so quiet. She giggles at my reaction; the rest of the girls wake up. Kali kissing my belly while Sera crawls up my leg. 

Kali: We kept you safe babe... it's alright...

Y/N: I know that already. Let's go to the lounge...

Sera: Alright... also morning honey...

Y/N: Morning!

We all go out in the lounge and take a seat. I notice the girls and Eve is a little more tired than the rest. 

Eve: I know... *yawn* I stayed awake almost all night.

Y/N: So, who all showed up? 

Kali: Well...

AKALI FLASHBACK

Right as Y/N dozes off, I hear the elevator door open, he was right. 

Ahri whisper: They're here...

I can hear muffled voices in the next room, they are looking for him. 

Eve: Kill...

Eve grabs the first one, piercing them with her tails over and over again until there isn't life left in them. 

*BOOM* 

I look over and Y/N is still asleep, thankfully babe was so tired. I scold Kai as she gives me a guilty grin. I think blasting one of them was a little excessive.

Ahri drops from the ceiling onto the one heading for the elevator, mauling him alive. 

I go back to babe's room, no time to think- 

I whip one of my kunais straight towards her, it hits her throat and shoots some blood on the rug in here. 

I take my kunai out of her, I cuddle up with Y/N and hug him tight, I know Eve is calling Mundo as we speak to take care of the mess. 

AKALI FLASHBACK END

Okay, that was pretty badass. 

Y/N: Yeah, that sounds pretty sick, stealth killers. 

Eve: Kai, you need a suppressor or something for your guns. 

Kai: W-w-well, I can't... that wouldn't work... Sorry...

I put my hand on Kai's shoulder, she practically melts as it's her naked shoulder. 

Y/N: It's alright, I love you, I love all of you, I couldn't have asked for better protectors, even if I tried.