Chapter 10: The party

Y/N POV

Akali: Well, I'm going to go in to talk to Sona, see what music we're playing for the party.

Y/N: I'll run my car to the shop.

Akali: Bye!

She pecks me on the lips.

I take my keys and there is a little kunai keychain on it, that's adorable.

I call Clayton.

Clayton: Boss?

Y/N: Clayton, wanna follow me to the custom shop? There is one down the street that might have what I'm looking for.

Clayton: On it, ping me the address.

I text him the address and hang up the phone.

Clayton POV

Sona: Who is that?

I turn around and see Sona look at me with one of "those looks". 

Sona: What's your name, you mystery man?

Clayton: It's Clayton, and I'm sorry but I must be going somewhere.

Sona: You going to be here tonight? I'm the DJ.

Clayton: For sure. Can't turn that down, now I gotta go help my boss baby fix his toy car.

She giggles and watches me leave to my car.

Y/N POV

*NYOOOM* *POP POP POP*

I drift into the lot and park up out front of the shop; I nod to the guy under the old Dodge Charger? Who and how did they get a Mopar out here? I walk in the door.

Shop Owner: How can I help you boss? We're a little backed up.

I put my keys on the counter. He recognizes the keychain.

Shop Owner: Ah, a friend of K/DA! I'll bump you up on the list, It's the One out there right?

Y/N: Yes sir, it is.

Shop Owner: Beautiful car, I'll throw it into the booth and fix that graffiti.

Y/N: Actually one of the girls already painted it, she wanted you to make a final design on the car, patch up any rough spots, make it sleek, keep that same design, silver with the fade stripes.

Shop Owner: Akali?

Y/N: Yep.

Heimerdinger: Ahhh, talented girl, tell her Heimerdinger says hi. Give us a couple days, write your phone number in the book right there.

I take a pen and write my number in the book, I wave to him as he pulls the car into the painting booth. 

Clayton: Did I tell you I was sick of the red?

Y/N: Yep, Akali gave me a new paintjob, don't worry, everyone will see it when it's done, for now, you're going back to being my personal chauffeur.

Clayton: Damn, well alright your highness, hop in the car.

We drive back to the building and go up the elevator and what do we see? A massive fucking party in it's wake. This was the biggest house party I have ever seen, none of the mansions back home had anything compared to this. Clayton and I fist bump as we know what's about to happen.

PARTY TIME

I start dancing with a bunch of random people in front of Sona, she's playing some weird techno EDM music, I'm not complaining, it's a beat. I'll hijack the party and play some Pitbull later or something.