Mr. Bakugou's secret, not-so-secret crush | Direct

Summary:

_____

"You have a crush on my mom, huh?"

The nonchalance makes Katsuki jerk, fumbling with his orange juice as the pup simply laughs at his panic.

"I won't tell, Mr. Kacchuki. I promise!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter One

"You must be Mr. Bakugou?"

This was not what Katsuki expected- but the surprise was, on the most part, extremely welcome.

Katsuki's red eyes stray from the simple addition and subtraction worksheets on his desk, to the omega right in front of him. He had a short stature, soft in the right places with wide hips and a cinched waist, the silk top he donned boldly unbuttoned to make a show of cleavage. The tight pencil skirt with the slit that showcased plush, strong thighs- damn, the alpha thinks, dumbly. Shit was almost too much.

He's got this sharp look on his face, neutral, the boyish way his curls framed his freckled cheeks made him seem youthful, but the mascara made his bright emerald eyes pop.

Notably, by his side was Midoriya Ren, the messy, unique bush of green on his head made him unmistakably-

"Good afternoon. You must be Mr. Midoriya Izuku then? Thank you for coming."

Ren, the darling, sweet kid with the hard-headedness of a bull peeks from behind Izuku's hip, shy. With the way he anxiously grips his dam's pencil skirt in his small chubby hands, he knew he was in trouble, especially with the stunt he pulled right under his teachers' noses an hour ago during recess.

Don't get Katsuki wrong, the boy was a good kid. More than good, actually. Despite being blushy (as most kids are), he had natural leadership skills, finished worksheets faster than others, always eager to help and jumped at the first sign any of his fellow classmates were struggling with their alphabet or counting numbers. But of course, mischief was prevalent with kids, and Katsuki learned the hard way how determined the little shit could be when he wanted to.

Like when he literally caught Ren when the boy fell out of a tree.

He gave every single caretaker a massive heart attack as he innocently fluttered his lashes as if he'd done nothing wrong and as if he didn't almost crack open his skull if Katsuki didn't straight haul ass to the gardens when one of his students made a passing comment how 'Ren-chan's so cool! He's climbing the berry tree cus' Jichan wanted some!'

Ignoring that, Ren had good manners, a well versed kid- and Katsuki had always given mental props to the parents because it made teaching a bunch of toddlers more bearable.

Katsuki likes his students, thinks they're funny and quirky in their cute little ways- but goddamn didn't it get tiring trying to corral a bunch of ankle-biters on the daily.

"Ren," Katsuki greets his student first, before looking up at the omega, gesturing to the chair right in front of his desk. "Please, sit."

Izuku purses his pretty pink lips, but takes a seat nonetheless, his little first grader immediately seeking comfort in his dam's lap. The omega is beautiful in the golden sunlight that slipped through the curtains in the daycare, even if his features were scrunched with worry.

Katsuki feels his old, rusted heart flutter, stomach churning with an unfamiliar feeling while his cheeks warm. The feeling is akin to catching a fever- and he forces it to the back of mind as he clasps his hands together to look sternly at Ren.