Caught in 4K | Tokiji

Summary:

Izuku was getting fucked. He still had his clothes on — a cute pink mini skirt that would've reached his knees but was obscenely flipped up over his belly to expose his cunt and the cock ramming into it, a white button-up that was undone all the way, barely clinging to his shoulders, and white thigh-high socks that looked good on his legs and around Katsuki's lithe waist. He looked damn good; sounded good, too.

Katsuki grunted, then laughed huskily. His free hand gripped Izuku's waist, right above the waistline of his skirt. Izuku blearily looked up at him, finally noticing the phone. He whined and screwed his eyes shut, looking away with pink-tinted ears. "Oh my god, are you recording?" He asked.

Notes:

I thought about this scenario, got horny, and just had to write it out. That's it, that's the author's note. Cheers and have fun <3

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

It was 42 minutes long. The footage was surprisingly steady, each sound captured so well that he could even hear the sound of fabric shifting on the bed. Right from the start of the video, Katsuki and Izuku were in the middle of going at it, rough, wet, Izuku moaning and whimpering as he bounced from each thrust. Katsuki was holding the phone, recording, so the whole thing was from his point of view. The only way anyone could tell it was Katsuki at all was the way Izuku kept chanting "Kacchan, Kacchan, Kacchan" as he was fucked.

And, fuck, was Izuku getting fucked. He still had his clothes on — a cute pink mini skirt that would've reached his knees but was obscenely flipped up over his belly to expose his cunt and the cock ramming into it, a white button-up that was undone all the way, barely clinging to his shoulders, and white thigh-high socks that looked good on his legs and around Katsuki's lithe waist. He looked damn good; sounded good, too.

Katsuki grunted, then laughed huskily. His free hand gripped Izuku's waist, right above the waistline of his skirt. Izuku blearily looked up at him, finally noticing the phone. He whined and screwed his eyes shut, looking away with pink-tinted ears. "Oh my god, are you recording?" He asked, moaning in surprise when Katsuki gave a harsh thrust.

"You look so fucking good, baby," Katsuki purred, one hand running over his ruined shirt, over his nipples.

Izuku whined, then pulled down the hem of his skirt to try and hide his pussy — as if it was going to do anything. "Ka—"

Katsuki slapped his hand away, flipping the skirt back up and shoving the camera down to get a good view of his cock going in and out of his cunt. Off-screen, Izuku was complaining and Katsuki was having none of it, but their voices were barely audible over the wet, dirty slap of skin. After a few seconds, the phone was brought up again, and the screen was filled with Izuku pouting and bouncing on the bed again.

"Smile for the camera, slut."

"Shut up."

"You really look good, y'know." Katsuki's voice was still husky and teasing, but there was a genuine softness to it, and Izuku seemed to catch it.

"Do I?" He asked, breathless, starry-eyed.

"Yeah, baby." His hand went up Izuku's body, groping hip, his waist, his nipple, then down the valley of his chest. He shoved the shirt aside to expose more of his skin, then groped that, too. "Look at this. You're so fucking sexy."

"Mmm." Izuku gasped, then the camera flicked to his flushed face. "Kiss me?"

The screen was a blur of movement, then it was all black from the way it fell onto the bed, forgotten for a moment, but it still picked up the sound of their kiss. One kiss turned to two, then three, then Izuku and Katsuki moaned and there were more sucking noises.