i do not need to read your terms and conditions to accept you | kamie (mimocha)

Summary:

There were four mods:

🌸n40m1🌸 - last online 6 months ago

ima_yomama - last online 1 year ago

man7isLia👽 - last online 3 weeks ago

DEmodeKU - last online 1 hour ago

Found him.

Notes:

hello!!! kamie here! tysm for clicking this fic! so here's a lil' backstory of how i came up with this fic: initially it was supposed to be a oneshot, but it got out of hand and now it's eight chapters long. i was with my friends one day and they were on spanish duolingo, category: flirting. one of the "pick-up" lines (if you can even call it that) is "i do not need to read your terms and conditions to accept you" and thus, this fic was born.

i hope you enjoy it as much as i enjoyed writing it! kudos, bookmarks and lovely comments are appreciated (only if u think my writing is worthy of them!) <3

- kamie🌠

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Chapter 1 : level 1! mods r gay

"What the fuck?!", Katsuki yelled at his computer screen. His recently cracked code for a pirated game had been taken down, and he is livid about it.

"Why won't the damn code work anymore?!", he hissed, his rhetorical question remaining unanswered as he smashed his keyboard buttons furiously, looking for a save file he hoped he had.

Katsuki was furious. Beyond furious, actually. He had worked his ass off to crack that damned game's code, due to the many requests of his reddit followers and his own desire to play the game itself. He was an internet pirate, and an infamous one at that. Katsuki Bakugou is usually an honest man who won't hesitate to tell you the truth, even if it hurts. Actually, especially if it hurts.

But, on the internet, his reddit following would tell you a whole other story. He was popular amongst the internet pirates, being one of the most frequent and speediest posters on the website. He is particularly good at programming and coding, if he does say so himself, so cracking games' files and hacking it into a freeware is a piece of cake for the one and only Katsuki Bakugou.

He's even heard of by the game developers themselves, but Katsuki isn't stupid. He has tens, hundreds, if not thousands of fake accounts at this point, so nobody can ever track him down even if they tried - VPNs, fake browsers, and even burner phones are the heights that this man has reached for the sake of pirating. What he's doing isn't civil, he knows that, but a pirate's got to do what a pirate's got to do.

So when his most recent and probably the most difficult code he has ever cracked in his many years of pirating got taken down in under a single night, he saw red.

Usually, he posts in pirate or black market subreddits where all the people there are as dirty as him, so mods are pretty unheard of. But since the game that he absolutely worked his ass off to crack was so popular, he decided to post it on his page.

But that backfired.

Badly.

After scavenging his computer folders for over forty-five minutes or so for a save file or even an unbetad version of his code, his tries were futile. He sighed angrily and counted from one to ten in his head, attempting to calm himself down and refrain from punching a hole in his computer.

If he can't find the dead body, he'll just move on to finding the culprit, a.k.a. the fucker who decided to take down his game code.

Since Katsuki hops from account to account on a constant basis, his page in which he posts his cracked game files... isn't actually even his.