Of Indulgences | Anonymous

Summary:

Izuku likes being eaten out. It's convenient then that his boyfriend eats pussy like a pro.

Izuku loves being eaten out. It's a guilty pleasure, something he's always been a great deal interested in. Penetrative sex is great, don't get him wrong, but there's just something about having an eager mouth going down on him that just hits different.

It's also why Izuku thanks the stars every day to be fortunate to find a partner he not only loves but one who also loves him and loves to eat him out.

It came as a surprise to Izuku when during their first time together, Kacchan had, almost shyly asked him if he could eat him out. He had seemed awed at the sight of Izuku laid out on the bed and spread open for him. Had seemed especially entranced at the sight of his pussy. An expression he still gets to this day.

Needless to say, Kacchan and Izuku are extremely compatible in the bedroom; their chemistry extending well beyond the battlefield.

Over the years, Katsuki has made pussy eating into an art form. The man loves eating Izuku out, so much so, that it's become more than just foreplay between them. Sometimes it's the whole main course.

One of Izuku's favourite things to do is to get comfortable and leave his legs bent wide open as he casually plays with his pussy. A pretty pink pussy, all plump and hairless, and glistening with slick. The sight works as an open invitation to his boyfriend. A bait laid that Katsuki bites without fail. Every time.

He'll wander over to settle between Izuku's thighs, face to cunt, and take a moment to simply appreciate the sight before him. So engrossed that it has him spewing filthy observations so clinically that it inevitably gets Izuku hornier.

"Fuck. You're gushing down here, Freckles."

Or,

"Your naughty little hole is leaking so much baby. Need me to clean you up?"

Izuku will nod. Sometimes needy and desperate. Sometimes lazy and slow. But Kacchan complies every time.

He'll start slow. A broad opening lick between his folds, gathering as much of the musky wetness as possible and savouring the taste before diving back for more. Then he'll add in tiny kitten licks, fast and focused, using his fingers to better spread the outer lips and shove his face further in.

It's at this point that Izuku fully submits. Body relaxed and all tension slowly bleeding out of him.

"Ohhh, that's good, Kacchan. Please, just like that."

Izuku rarely ever needs to give Katsuki any direction, the man is perceptive enough to every reaction of his body that he can play him like a fiddle. Kacchan will speed up then. Eating pussy like a man starved. He'll suck and slurp, curling his tongue deep and coaxing out more of Izuku's slick. It gets wet and messy, Kacchan's face smothered in Izuku's arousal. That deft tongue will move to carefully circle Izuku's clit, sucking and nibbling at the rounded little bud where it shyly peaks out from under its hood. The lovebites are enough to spasm Izuku's entire body from the jolts of pleasure they ignite.

It has Izuku's back arching. As the intensity increases, his legs soon come to wrap around Kacchan's head trying desperately to keep him in place; get him closer, get him deeper. Izuku is very vocal about it too. Crying out for more with each jab and stroke of that sinful tongue.

Kacchan will continue to edge him like that. Getting him closer and closer, then slowing down to pull Izuku back from that glorious metaphorical edge; no release in sight. Because Kacchan is mean, he'll do this until he has Izuku writhing and begging, until tears stream down his face and hiccups dot his sparse words. Until he has Izuku all subby and pretty and perfect for him.

He'll fuck Izuku properly then. He'll shove that tongue in deep, thrusting into Izuku's clenching hole while also grinding his entire face into his pussy folds. Skillful fingers pinch and prod at his clit and then with one particularly sharp twist to the engorged organ, he'll finally let Izuku cum.

When Kacchan's feeling mean, he wrings out multiple of such orgasms out of him. Even getting Izuku to squirt on occasion when he's feeling competitive with himself. Then they'll both lean back to watch Izuku's spoiled little pussy in all its gushing glory, wonderfully swollen and red, still twitching and leaking.

"Pretty, pretty pussy. I think it would look fucking prettier with my cock in it. Isn't that right, sweetheart?"

Of course it is. Kacchan's cock hits nice and deep when he bottoms out, pistoning in and out in an effort to chase his own release, and in the process, fucking a few more orgasms out of Izuku. By the time they're done, Izuku is a sensitive, overstimulated, gooey wreck. Body completely relaxed and mind turned off, just like he wanted.

For Katsuki, dicking down Izuku is just the desert at the end. He's already had his meal, of course.