Fan meetings for your crush| Gay_idiot15

Full Title: Fan meetings for your crush and what your crush is getting up to while they aren't there

Summary:

"Alright," Hitoshi breathily broke the silence, "you win shortfuse. Hitoshi proceeded to crawl into the back seat and sit next to Izuku. He reached down and popped the button of his jeans open and made an effort to unzip them loudly.

"I'm your bitch today."

Notes:

I've been absent, take some oblivious Dekubowl and some threesome smut as an apology

Btw I have Deku Vi's gauntlets from Arcane because I think he would be badass with them and they're cool and I think they're neat

"Alright hellions, line up," Aizawa directed to his students as they exited the locker rooms in full hero uniform, "Today you'll be doing "Villain Vs. Hero" hand-to-hand combat in this arena." He then turned to the ring behind him. "One student will play the villain and the others have to take them down as the hero."

"Not only will we be training your simple combat skills–" he pointed to the large rock pillars–"you'll also be training your ability to fight, doge, and maneuver within tight spaces and minimize property damage," the tired hero announced as All-Might opened the door and ushered the students in, the two teachers following behind.

The arena was wide with different-sized pillars that appeared to be made of concrete. They were Tall, wide, short, thick, and skinny, and there were even a few that were oddly shaped to resemble open windows and doors and corners of a room. Some also spread out while others were in closer vicinity, making certain sections of the arena almost maze-like.

"Now that you're closer to becoming full-fledged pros," All-Might began, "you must learn that almost everything you do depending on your type of hero class will be judged by the media, which brings us to our unit this quarter on stuff like social media presence, your presence on and off duty, and your image as a whole. Performance is one of the most judged qualities of a Limelight hero, and it can be tedious dealing with any blowback of negativity."

"You can use your quirks, but if the heroes do any damage to any of the pillars—whether it's on accident or not—they will be disqualified, but the villain can do as much damage as they like." Aizawa pointed to a screen that displayed each student's name and ID photo next to it inside. On the other side of the names displayed the word 'Hero' letting the students know which one was the hero for the exercise. Under the screen was a window that shielded an observation room off to the side of the arena.

All-Might started again, "Everyone's grade will be determined depending on how long you last and how well you perform, and any of the heroes who do damage to the arena will also be given worksheets to help you learn the wonders that are paperwork and insurance!" He held up a clipboard and pulled a pencil from behind his ear with an almost shit-eating grin as the students sighed and groaned at the thought.

"We'll be able to see if anyone does any damage through the hidden security cameras throughout the whole ring and document how much damage is done; the more damage you do, the more paperwork," Aizawa spoke.

Kaminari punched Kirishima's arm. "You still owe me a re-match from our last hero versus villain match," he snickered.

"Okay, okay, but don't start crying when I beat you again," Kirishima joked and lightly pushed the blond.

In mature retaliation, Kaminari stuck his tongue out and pushed the redhead back while doing so, making the rest of the class laugh. Kirishima stuck his tongue out as well and pushed Kaminari again until the two started pushing each other around and pushing themselves closer to each other to shove the other away until their cheeks touched.