Study Sessions | Naughty_Weeb

Summary:

"Not bad, see I knew you could get good grades if you just used that brain of yours," Katsuki praised Izuku.

"Thank you," Izuku bit his lip, a cute blush tinting his cheeks. Katsuki glanced at him, those dark ruby eyes held a glint that made Izuku clench his thighs.

"Well, I guess you deserve your promised reward now, hm?" Katsuki mused, excited to reward his favorite little high schooler.

Katsuki agreed to help tutor the teen but hadn't thought too much about it at first, but it quickly became the highlight of his week as he found new and better rewards for the omega.

Notes:

This was a short one shot from my twt followers! I think I might make this a collection :') that'd make sense, right?

Anyways, details that didn't make it right into the fic or tags; Katsuki is 21 & Izuku is 17 and in his second year of HS, Katsuki started tutoring Izuku in the second month of starting hs and this is like fourth month in. They've known each other longer tho, on and off since Izuku was born.

"Not bad, see I knew you could get good grades if you just used that brain of yours," Katsuki praised Izuku as he looked over the graded test. The omega only missed two questions, which is hell of a lot better than what Izuku had been doing before now.

"Thank you," Izuku bit his lip, a cute blush tinting his cheeks. Katsuki glanced at him as he was placing the paper back into the omega's backpack. Those dark ruby eyes held a glint that made Izuku clench his thighs.

"Well, I guess you deserve your promised reward now, hm?" Katsuki mused, tapping on the kotatsu as he leaned back. He watched Izuku bite his bottom lip as he stood. He was so damn cute, and he was all Katsuki's. "But the real question, little Izuku, is did you wear my little gift for you?"

That's when the cute light blush became a sexy dark flush that Katsuki knew traveled down to the boy's shoulders. His body was too honest for him to try and lie.

"I did," Izuku shuddered, thinking about how he'd sat in his exam with a cunt plug that had a little thing that laid against his clit. "It was so embarrassing, Kacchan."

"But it helped you remember the answers," Katsuki chuckled, holding his hand up before Izuku could get too close to him. "Strip down, Izuku. Your mommy will kill you if you ruin your school uniform, again."

Izuku nodded and slowly popped button after button, stripping down to his bra and panties that Katsuki had bought him as a reward. The bra was lacy and dark violet, and just barely hid Izuku's sensitive puffy nipples. Then there were the panties, Izuku barely considered them panties as where the crotch was, was two strings of pearls that didn't really hide his cunt at all.

Izuku stood there for a moment letting the alpha look at him before shyly hugging his center, hiding his soft pooch as if he could be embarrassed by it. The omega was fucking perfect and yet embarrassed by his body? He was chubby, a sign of being a healthy omega. He had soft squeezable hips and plush thighs, and then he had a small chest. Maybe other alphas would want their omegas to start off with huge chests but Katsuki liked it this way. He'd be able to watch them swell and fill when he got the omega pregnant.

"Don't stare too much, Kacchan," Izuku mused. Katsuki didn't understand how Izuku could even be shy with his body, it was perfect and drove the alpha insane.

"Why? You love me touching your body, I should be allowed to admire you," Katsuki laughed softly, licking at his lips as he knew he'd be able to taste Izuku's sweet flesh soon.