Birthday Boy | tiredwrites

Summary:

Katsuki was sensitive. FFuck, his cock hurt. His balls felt empty, but he said the same thing four rounds ago, and the pooch on Deku's tummy had only gotten rounder after that point.

And Deku, fuck, Deku looked adorable. Sobbing and squealing incoherent sounds of pleasure, legs bouncing uselessly where Katsuki held onto them with one hand. Deku hung off his cock like a bitch in heat, still so fucking tight even after so many rounds Katsuki had lost count.

"Fuck, baby," Katsuki wheezed as he continued to fuck his cock into Deku's sopping cunt, cum oozing out around his cock, displaced with every thrust.

"So pretty, being so good to me," Katsuki grinned at the heavy, hearty squeeze Deku's cunt gave around his cock, whining a terribly lewd sound. "Best fucking birthday gift ever,"

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Katsuki was sensitive. FFuck, his cock hurt. His balls felt empty, but he said the same thing four rounds ago, and the pooch on Deku's tummy had only gotten rounder after that point.

And Deku, fuck, Deku looked adorable. Sobbing and squealing incoherent sounds of pleasure, legs bouncing uselessly where Katsuki held onto them with one hand. Deku hung off his cock like a bitch in heat, still so fucking tight even after so many rounds Katsuki had lost count.

"Fuck, baby," Katsuki wheezed as he continued to fuck his cock into Deku's sopping cunt, cum oozing out around his cock, displaced with every thrust. "So pretty, being so good to me," Katsuki grinned at the heavy, hearty squeeze Deku's cunt gave around his cock, whining a terribly lewd sound. "Best fucking birthday gift ever," Katsuki chuckled as he reached down to fondle Deku's cunt lips, feeling them jiggle with each thrust. Deku looked well... wrecked. Face a blotchy mesh of colors and full of tears. Deku's eyes were distant and not all there, but it was fine; he looked beautiful.

Katsuki wanted to wreck him even more.

The thought and sight of Deku hanging off his cock like a bitch driven by nothing but the pleasurable haze brought by having a cock in his cunt made Katsuki groan a heated sound, back bowing as he The thought and sight of Deku hanging off his cock like a bitch driven by nothing but the pleasurable haze brought by having a cock in his cunt made Katsuki groan a heated sound, back bowing as he kissed up and down Deku's calves, sucking messy hickeys and dragging his teeth up and down the freckled flesh. Deku's legs twitched in his grasp, unable to escape his grasp as Katsuki groaned, balls slappy against the sticky mess of cum and slick frothing on Deku's asscheeks.

Their bodies were a mess of sweat, slick, and cum. Katsuki was no better, his entire body covered in a thin, dripping sheen of sweat. Had been for the past what, four hours? He wasn't sure when he eventually got tired of fucking Deku throughout the day and decided the bed was better for both of them. Helped with cleanup as well, as Katsuki knew there were a couple puddles of slick, squirt, and cum around their apartment.

"B-Baby, fuck," Katsuki groaned as he knocked his forehead against Deku's knee, jaw clicking open to pant. "S-Still so fucking tight, sucking me in like a goddamn vice," Katsuki groaned, hugging Deku's thighs as he continued to fuck in and out of Deku's vice-grip cunt, feeling it quiver with each slurred word leaving his mouth. Katsuki could never figure out how, even after four hours of fucking, Deku was still as tight as ever.

Some voodoo bullshit or something.

"Fuck, m'gonna cum again," Katsuki wheezed as his balls strung tight, hips starting to move at a more frantic pace, replacing his steady, quick thrusts. Deku felt too good; it was sin-fucking-ful how good he felt. Tight as ever and with the prettiest moans. "

C-Cum, cum, please! Fuck, please-" Deku croaked, hazy eyes swirling with an insatiable need.

A need Katsuki could fulfill.

"Fuck," Katsuki hissed as he gnashed his teeth, drool spilling down his chin. He was like a goddamn dog panting over a bitch in heat, balls stringing tight as his orgasm clawed at his sides. Dug its fingers in and tore him apart.

Tears sprung in his eyes as Katsuki exploded, his palms crackling over Deku's thigh. His cock throbbed painfully as he dumped everything he could into Deku, fucking the squealing bitch squirting around his cock even fuller. "K-Kacchan, Kacchan, Kagh-" Deku sobbed as his cunt milked his cock for all it's worth, begging and sobbing for something Katsuki couldn't make out. His ears felt like they were full of cotton as his eyes rolled upward, flaxen lashes fluttering as the most agonizingly vicious orgasm washed over him.

Katsuki felt like he was on fire with the way his cock throbbed and his body shook, palms starting to burn hotter. Deku's legs flailed at the sudden hot temps, making Katsuki snap back just enough to scrub past the haze filling his body. "F-Fuck, m'sorr-y...!" Katsuki groaned, voice cracking with each pulse of pleasure entering his body. "Fuck, I -... I gotta keep going, can't stop," Katsuki wheezed as Deku writhed and fucked back on his sudden breakneck thrusts, drool spilling down his chin at an even faster rate. It drooled down his throat and down his sweaty torso as Katsuki fucked into Deku.

He abandoned his hold on Deku's legs in lieu of pinning Deku's legs to his chest, fucking his sweet, sobbing boyfriend in a half-assed mating press. Deku was dragging his nails over his shoulders, but the pain only added to the pleasure, feeling Deku's cunt quiver around his cock with each thrust. "D-Dek-'zuku... baby-" A mess of pet names and other words spilled from Katsuki's mouth, all of which he had no idea were, ears ringing as he fucked into his boyfriend. "Fu-Fuck, fuck," Katsuki groaned as Deku beat at his shoulders, likely so overstimulated it was painful.

Good thing the nerd was a masochist that frequently asked Katsuki to overstimulate him. It was always lovely to see Deku's face crumble with each painful wave of ecstasy as Katsuki pulled orgasm after orgasm out of his poor boyfriend's body. "K-Kaaangh...!" Deku sobbed, biting at his shoulder, face splotched with tears falling down his face. "Good, good g-good...!" Deku sobbed, clenching down as he fucked himself on his cock with little rolling motions of his hips. It only served to further their pleasure as Katsuki hissed, frothy drool curdling at the edges of his mouth. "G-Goodd ffucking!" Katsuki choked as he bore down on his boyfriend, shoving him further into the mattress as he fucked harder, harder, harder-!

"D-Damnit, 'ot gonna llast-!" Katsuki choked out, palms starting to spark and smolder. Thankfully their sheets were fireproof and could take a beating.

"Gonna fuck you full," Katsuki growled as he molded himself to Deku's chest, taking ahold of Deku's neck, leaning up just enough to show Deku how ruined he was down there and how Katsuki fucked into his cum-filled cunt. The pathetic 'nnhh..!' that echoed from Deku's mouth was music to Katsuki's ears. He tugged his boyfriend's floppy head back just enough to seal their lips as Katsuki came.

It was like a torrent of pain and lust.

Katsuki's cock throbbed painfully as he unloaded. "T-Twenty... Twenty orgasms," Deku wheezed, pulling back as Katsuki licked at his bottom lip. "Augh, I feel so f-full!" Deku keened, and Katsuki grinned as he slowly started to pull out.

"H-Happy birthday," Deku made a little heart with his hand, his smile wobbly, looking debauched. Deku's face was a mess of snot, saliva, and tears.

Yeah, happy birthday to him.

Best fucking birthday, Katsuki had to say.

Notes:

its short, i know but had to get a second fic out for the person who got me into this fandom. i would legit not be here, feeding you guys with my degen porn if he hadn't spured me to join this fandom. thank you to that random tiktok compilation of his screams showing up on that faithful 2020 day. katsuki my favorite character and will always be, he's changed my life so much. he's made me happier, he's changed my life, and he's done so much for me

thank u katsuki :,)

happy birthday my explody boy to another year of degen porn