004

A little wizard with a pointed hat in Ginkgo Village, where the novice was born, passed through the sea of people and grinned out of a group of strong men called "upgrading the training belt for 20 yuan an hour".

The popularity of "Wangling" is unparalleled, which has also led to a large number of peripheral industries. Training is one of them. Xia Tong is a pure newcomer. He wants to experience the fun of upgrading. There is a small silver-white hourglass in the corner of his vision. Clicking on it, a floating menu, including items and equipment. Task instructions, etc.

Xia Tong went to a small hut in front of him according to the instructions of the task. At the door of the hut sat a crying peasant girl with long hair, a slightly fluffy light blue dress, and a name "Lucia" hanging on her head. Xia Tong patted her and was surprised to find that the texture of the npc clothes was rough and realistic, and she could even feel the girl's body temperature.

Because it connects the players' senses, everything in the Wangling mainland is infinitely close to reality. The girl looked up and said to him, "Xia Xiaoyu, my father is sick and we don't have anything to eat. Can you get me some wild boar?"

There is a suspended [reject or accept] on the interface.

This is a novice task.

Xia Tong clicked to accept and went to the woods not far away, where there were many wild boars running happily. Seeing a powerful axe warrior punching a wild boar away, Xia Tong waved his little fist at a dark pig's buttocks.

The next second, all the people who were doing the novice task saw a little wizard running through the forest chased by a pig.

"Mom duck!!"

Xia Tong's soul was scattered. When he saw a tree in front of him, he climbed up without saying a word. He held the trunk of the tree and trembled. The wild boar stared at him below, and the blood bar on the top of his head showed: 98/100

What's going on! One punch can kill a pig in seconds! He killed so little blood with one punch??

Xia Tong couldn't help looking at his blood.

60/100

...He is not as good as a pig.

Xia Tong was desperate. The place arched by the wild boar was still painful. This game is really too much, not just the sense of touch! Even the pain is true!

At this time, a notice suddenly popped up on the interface: "[Love You Tonight] invites you to join the team."

Xia Tong agreed without thinking about it. A purple light hit the wild boar with a "ding". He received the experience and coins shared by the team and immediately upgraded. Xia Tong was stunned and saw a purple-haired wizard in a gorgeous cloak and long boots coming over and put his staff to the ground: "In the five professions, only sword warriors attack with their fists. The staff on your back is not a decoration, but with two drops of blood with one punch, you are probably an Omega."

"How do you know?" Xia Tong said stupidly.

"The combat effectiveness of holographic games is linked to physical fitness. In reality, the better your physical ability is, the higher the basic data in the game. This is why holographic e-sports is the show of Alphas." Tonight, he raised his staff and killed a few wild boars. Xia Tong "ding" has been upgraded several levels in a row, and he saw that his skill bar was bright.

"Choose the soul spell point, which is convenient for brushing monsters." I'm in love with you tonight.

Xia Tong said "Oh" and slid down from the tree.

Tonight, I fell in love with you and looked at him: "Your face is very beautiful. Did you pinch it yourself or downloaded the data?"

"I didn't pinch it, so I clicked the default." Xia Tong answered truthfully while studying and upgrading skills.