140

Lin Mingfei didn't seem to see a handsome man under the door panel. He raised his foot and stepped on it and crushed it hard. Ping Shuai's internal organs were about to be pressed out, and he screamed.

"I'm going to die, ah, ah, ah, it hurts, I'm going to die!!"

Lin Mingfei's eyes were extremely cold. At this moment, he was completely rational. What professional player's code of conduct, what "can't fight", "can't create disputes and contradictions" were all left behind. He just wanted to tear the mud-like dirty guy on the ground into pieces.

But then, he heard a weak and painful gasp. Little Omega fell on the cold and hard tile floor, and his whole body looked bad everywhere. He shouted his name faintly.

"Zero..."

Lin Mingfei's chest suddenly contracted to the extreme, and it hurt so much that his throat was fishy and sweet.

"Xia Tong!" He threw Ping Shuai, threw himself to Xia Tong, and picked up little Omega from the ground.

Xia Tong's eyes were out of focus. He seemed to be using his last little strength to maintain the sobriety of opening his eyes, and then his colorless lips muttered, "I'm sorry... I may play the game... I can't fight..."

Lin Mingfei: "Xia Tong!"

Is Ping Shuai like the moment when Xia Tong fainted? He struggled like chicken blood and escaped from the bathroom like a lizard crawling and moving under the door panel.

Xia Tong in his arms didn't know what was going on. Lin Mingfei couldn't take care of him for the time being, so he could only take out his mobile phone and call He Youjin first.

"There's something wrong. I won't play today's game." His voice was extremely hoarse, and he tried his best to suppress the anger and worry in his heart. He said as concisely and clearly as possible, "Ping Shuai blocked Xia Tong in the bathroom. Now that he has run away. I suspect he still has a back hand. You should contact the field control immediately and ask them to monitor to block people. I will send Xia Tong to the hospital."

On this day, last year's runner-up shadow team and the previous three consecutive championships? Polaris, a card team, should have had a wonderful duel, which attracted worldwide attention. Countless fans bought live tickets for the Wangling Championship on that day, and countless audiences squatted on the Internet to broadcast and explain, but without warning, the schedule was cancelled.

This incident caused an uproar on the Internet in an instant.

Because the schedule of every day is very tight, but different? Are the audience different? Therefore, the competition schedule cannot be changed, and the tickets can only be refunded and replaced in a single day. The audience on the Internet are greatly disappointed and fiercely scolded, forcing the official to give a reasonable answer.

The organizer was scolded. The forum collapsed several times because it could not carry the data traffic. In the end, they had no choice but to send someone to negotiate with He Youjin. The meaning was very clear, and they could not let the organizer take the blame for the unilateral absence of the players.

He Youjin is also the first two, but the organizer is also very innocent. There is nothing he can do. He can only discuss it with the organizer. For the time being, it is because the player is in good health. I won't explain the specific reason in detail. Wait until the matter is clear? Send it to the outside? Statement.

Polaris's record has always been very beautiful, and the organizers have a lot of favor for them, so there are not many? In the embarrassment, is it the same? After that, they drafted a relatively moderate statement to publish.