062

Usually, a good start means a road through.

After Xia Tong had the experience of the first game, he was sure that he was no longer Wu Xia Atong. His self-confidence rose greatly. He could be more and more open in the next game, and the "telepathy" with Lin Mingfei also played a full role. Although the gourd team has several strong foreign players, they are also committed to killing Xia Tong in every set. Once they really succeeded, but they were also destroyed.

The bo5 was not full, and the three innings simply ended the game. The explanation of the horse and the cannon was not serious. It simply began to blow the rainbow fart of the p team. In the gap, it was mixed with the "perpetual calendar" of the p team. That guy, the commentary was 200 percent of the water injection, and the barrage army was originally I was worried that no one scolded me. Now I found a way, and I turned to the unprofessional explanation.

He Youjin has been paying close attention to the public opinion of the live broadcast and bullet subtitles outside the field, with a dignified look. At the beginning, the personal attack on Xia Tong and Lin Mingfei in the bullet screen was not tragic. He wanted to poke the organizer to control the scene, but as Alexa of the gourd team lost a blood, the mainstream painting style of the bullet screen army turned very stiff and funny.

It seems that some dormant omega and beta viewers finally couldn't help but open the microphone. Xia Tong's unexpected outstanding performance gave them an emotional breakthrough point. They began to blame the old yin and yang masters who had spoken before in the bullet screen, but it seemed that they were still watching the live broadcast. It's alpha. These questions were not answered, but quickly brushed over and drowned in the unprofessional words of attacking the host.

But in He Youjin's view, the more they criticize the host for being unprofessional, the more they look at him, which is quite a fig leaf.

This is a good phenomenon. He Youjin touched his chin and thought that Xia Tong was recognized by this circle. It was just a matter of time.

At this time, his mobile phone vibrated. He took out his mobile phone and found that Fang Haoyang sent him a message.

Fang Haoyang: [Congratulations on swimming. Polaris defeated the gourd team and obtained the only registration qualification of the league this year.]

He Youjin sneered, "I knew it, dog."

On that day, he was invited into the nanny car by the Hulu team, and he vaguely realized the extraordinary purpose of the other party. About what was the conflict of interest between the two teams, and the other party would say "thank you" to him so enthusiastically, as if this training match was a great sacrifice made by their P team.

He Youjin has never trusted interpersonal relationships very much, and he doesn't believe that there will be white pies in the world. He doesn't like to be a wrongdoer, so the sentence "I'm sorry" is a true feeling.

Presumably, the manager of the gourd team recalled the situation at that time, and now he can vomit a few pounds of old blood.

"Sure enough, it's your world..." He Youjin said to himself with emotion and was slightly proud: "I'm really a good match with holographic e-sports."

With that, he gave Fang Haoyang a reply.

[No need to congratulate, this is what we deserve [smile]. When can I go through the registration procedures?

Fang Haoyang: [It should be possible the day after tomorrow.]

He Youjin: [Then please come out to meet me in person at that time, so that your unsighted staff will not speak human words.]