138

Even if Xia Xiaotong gradually grows into an independent and resolute little adult, she will still blush and ashamed after being molesed. Is it still the essence of that softness? The little cutie, this makes Lin Mingfei very satisfied.

Are you cruel in Zhou Yanjun? After blackening his rotten peach blossoms, Polaris seems to have regained its former calm.

There is still a day off before playing against the shadow team. Although they didn't say anything, they all secretly began to put on to themselves.

At four o'clock in the afternoon, Xia Tong finished the last group of stretching exercises in the gym on the first floor. His muscle strength is still not as good as Alpha, so it takes a longer time to stretch after each exercise. Xia Tong doesn't want to waste other people's time. He always let the others in the team go first. Lin Mingfei was supposed to wait for him, but He Youjin temporarily called Lin Mingfei, the captain, to talk about work, so Xia Tong He said goodbye to Lin Mingfei cleverly.

After Zhou Yanjun's incident, everyone was much more cautious in interpersonal communication. Naturally, Xia Tong would not run around. He was ready to take a shower and go back to his room to rest after stretching, so that there would be no mistake in the three-point and one-line schedule. There is no need to worry about Lin Mingfei.

He got up from the yoga mat, took his mobile phone and water cup, and went to the male Omega's dressing room.

The locker room categories in the gym are also divided according to six genders, but it is obvious that the locker rooms of male Alpha and female Alpha will be relatively crowded. Secondly, the locker rooms of male and female Beta and female Omega are crowded. .

In fact, this is not surprising. Most of the Omegas in contemporary society are weak, and there are not many important jobs in society after adulthood. Most of them are married to be housewives or husbands. They do housework and take care of children every day, and there is no need to come to the gym. This gym It's already good. At least it has set up a dressing room for men and women Omega. How many times has Xia Tong seen before? There are only four gyms in a small store and only four locker rooms, which is a good way to save space and resources.

The male Omega's locker room was very quiet, and the noise was isolated from afar. Xia Tong walked in? Go, brush the bracelet, and open the wardrobe with a "drop" sound. Will? I took out the toiletries and went to the bathroom.

About today, there was really no Omega here. There was no trace of use in the so-large bathroom, and there was not even water stains on the ground. Xia Tong casually found a compartment to walk in? Go, take off your coat, will? The toiletries are arranged and the shower switch is turned on.

No water.

Is the shower system broken?

Xia Tong was stunned and didn't think about it. He felt a little cold, so he had to take things to another compartment.

I don't know whether it was because he took off his clothes or sweat evaporated and absorbed heat. When he walked around, there was a little cold wind. Xia Tong's goose bumps all over his body. He just wanted to take a hot shower and go back to rest. He hurriedly? Stuff it on the shelf and push it hard. Push the switch of the shower to the end of the red edge and unscrap it hard.

"Wla-la"

This time, there was water spewing out of the shower, which was cold and splashed Xia Tong all over.

The temperature falling on the human body can be called a disaster. Those pieces of skin were so cold that they were about to wrinkle. Xia Tong retreated almost like an electric shock. She retreated in a hurry. The ground under his feet was wet and slippery. He fell to the ground, holding the tile in his hand, and the wrist bone was dull and painful. The coolness of the tile almost penetrated the palm? In his bones, Xia Tong was stunned. Now the time has passed, and the water falling from the shower is still cold, and there is no intention of turning hot at all.