149

Does Lin Mingfei have this person? How stubborn, does Gu Dongsheng know how clear it is? It's over. Before, he used to grind hard bubbles, all kinds of? Law? I've tried it all. Isn't Lin Mingfei? He is willing to do a paternity test with him, and this boy is usually alone. Bian'er? There is not even a close person? Do you want to learn from Lin Mingfei? Get a hair on it? Or a piece? What are your nails? It's all as difficult as climbing to the sky.

Its? For Lin Mingfei's true psychology, can Gu Dongsheng do it? Do you speculate? Are you probably worried about the result of the paternity test? Is it satisfactory? This kind of thing between them? Equitous? The "father and son" form will be completely shattered, so Lin Mingfei would rather do so than seek a truth? No? Is it clear? White, keep it like this, don't you? Is it close? A long distance.

But from Gu Dongsheng's point of view, the results of the paternity test are not? What will it really affect? No matter what? Is he with Lin Mingfei? It's his biological father and son. His attitude towards Lin Mingfei, or his love for Lin Mingfei's mother, is like a rock. If you have to say yes? What? In terms of influence, Gu Dongsheng admitted that he just wanted to find a reason for himself. Is it logical to be a little better for Lin Mingfei?

But does Lin Mingfei have it? It's like a little wolf who has just grown up, right? His own self-esteem and pride, stubbornness, Gu Dongsheng can't? If you fight with him, you can only? Try your brains to adopt roundabout tactics.

So Xia Tong came out? Now, for Gu Dongsheng, it is undoubtedly lucky - it is an excellent opportunity to get close to Lin Mingfei.

Is that so? In the face of danger, he returned to Polaris' club with the hope of his old Gu family and returned to Lin Mingfei? The side.

Zheng Linchuan's family was raided? Chaotian, fast speed, high efficiency, thunder, isn't it? He covered his ears so that Lin Mingfei wanted to be angry. Before he started, it was over.

Including Lin Mingfei himself, do you have it? Not at any time? Do you want it? Admit that he has it himself? A little bit? In the Great Alphaist, he habitually protects others. Once others try to hide something from him, he will have self-doubt and doubt himself? No? Give others a sense of security, this kind of? Will self-doubt be directly transformed? It becomes a negative emotion.

So Xia Tong bypassed him and went to Gu Dongsheng to help solve Zheng Linchuan's case, even if he was worried that he would be put in by Zheng Linchuan? Go to the bureau, or let Lin Mingfei feel somewhere? Where? None? Comfortable. Did Lin Mingfei mention it when he had lunch at the club? He got up in a good interest and had a handsome face. He didn't say a lot. Xia Tong sat on him? Bian'er? About every five minutes, he turned his face to look at Lin Mingfei's head, looking extremely concerned.

Lin Mingfei wanted to ignore Little Omega at the beginning? He stared at it at a fixed point and continued to sulk himself, but the frequency of Xia Tong's eyes was too high. His eyes were burning and his sense of existence was so strong that he didn't do it? Good intentions? Think? I'm sulking again.

Did Xia Tong think he didn't pay attention? When he arrived, he came over quietly and raised his hand to the top of his head, as if to touch it. Did Lin Mingfei finally stretch? He stopped. He put the bowls and chopsticks in his hand and said with a stiff face, "Okay, my? Is that true? I'm angry."

His sudden opening of his voice startled the little Omega. He suddenly withdrew his little hand and sat back in the chair. After a few seconds, he turned his face again and said in a confused manner, "Ah... You're angry."

Lin Mingfei: "?"

Lin Mingfei: "..."

What kind of use does Xia Tong? The pure as usual look stared at him and asked, "Why are you? Are you angry again? I don't? Do you know? Can you tell me about it?"